♥20♥ When you find out you have a lot more rivals than you have thought

Yagi Tomoya looked like a perverted pedophile right now because he was peeking between the small gap made by the un-closed sliding doors. He was nose bleeding because the babies were dressed in vegetable costumes all made by the courtesy of Usaida Yoshihito. 

"Nee-chan, juice!" Dressed as a daikon, Michiyo happily gave Ranfa the juice from a tray. 

"Michiyo, you really need to give that to someone else..." Ranfa took the juice from her anyway. 

Michiyo giggled and she began to talk about how excited and happy she was to have fun at the festival too. 

Ranfa thought the babies were too young to carry the juice on their own, but she couldn't say no to their enthusiasm at wanting to help out and do something too and be part of the fun. 

"Hm?" Ranfa looked at the door and she could barely see Yagi. There wasn't a problem in him being here, the problem was the fact he wasn't using any tissues and his blood was coming out like a faucet. "What the hell?! It will stain the floor, you idiot! This is a Veggie Cafe! Not a death-by-nosebleed cafe!" 

Moments later, Yagi was forced to sit aside with tissues up his nose, and holding a packet of tissues in one hand. 

"Sorry to be a bother." Yagi apologized, opening the tissue packet to roll up a new one in case the one up his nose was filled with blood to the point of full. 

"I thought you have English Lecture soon?" 

"We do. But I just have to come and see this cute Veggie Cafe the moment I saw the leaflet for it." 

"Here, drink this." She gave him the juice that Michiyo gave her earlier. 

"Thank you very much." 

She sat next to him and they both watched the babies practice carrying the juice from a tray. A lot of them were failing and only Kirin and Michiyo were able to carry them without letting a drop escape. In the background. Ryuuichi and Usaida were cleaning up the juice that were spilling at the floor. They have to be vigilant about the cleaning otherwise it will stick and stain the floor with a permanent mark! 

"How come you're not dressed as a veggie?" Yagi asked her, "I was hoping I'd see you dressed as one too." 

"I need to be able to move." 

"Huh?" 

"Uwah!" On queue, Taka was about to spill his juice to the floor! 

With reflexes faster than a cat, Ranfa knocked her chair over and she jumped for it. She made it! Only a few drips land to the floor, but she was thankful the cup full of juice did not spill and cause a mess. 

"Fafa, you're like Nii-chan!" Taka was talking about when Kamitani go and jump in for the baseball. 

Ranfa turned back to Yagi, "You see?" 

"I see, you're the one to get rid of the mess..." 

Yagi was able to see Ryuuichi falling to the floor when Kirin's Mother came and gave him a jump scare. He liked how noisy it was, he wished he could come here every day. 

The door slide open and in came Kamitani. He was surprised to see Ryuuichi was dressed as a corn, fallen to the ground, and blocking his entrance. He was also surprised to see Yagi here too. What was he doing here and why was he talking to Ranfa? 

But before Kamitani could say a thing to Yagi, A displeased Chuukichi was beside him. "Tomoya..." 

"Ah, Chuukichi..." Yagi knew why Chuukichi looked angry.

Chuukichi did not look amused because it was close to the start of the English Lecture, he had to pick up Yagi at the one place he wished he wasn't at, and he found out Yagi was spending time with Ranfa this whole time.