♥17♥ My heart hurts

She should have known happiness was something she couldn't have. She should have known better than to try and feel it. Yet, the more she told herself that it wasn't for her, she ended up feeling happy with the fun days with her newly made friends. It's as if the world just wanted her to have a taste of happiness only to have it ripped away from her when she grew accustomed to it. Now that she had felt it, she's going to lose it completely. Her heart hurts knowing that. 

Why did she break the promise she made to herself? She was supposed to make sure her little sister have happiness. As long as her sister was happy, nothing else should matter. She didn't expect herself to feel such bliss too. 

It hurts seeing Iwaizumi Hajime on a date.

It hurts seeing Oikawa Tooru on a date.

"They are the closest thing you have as a family, I guess it would hurt to see them with someone else. I mean, if I see my Dad with another woman, I think it'd be a shocker for me too." Inui answered her.

They were both sitting against a tree, not looking at each other, just sitting there listening to the sway of the trees and listening to one another's words. Ranfa had been resting her head against Inui's arm this whole time because it was comforting. 

"Are you...are you in love with one of them?" Inui worriedly asked her. 

"What? No! I love them like a family! I just...I have just always pictured it'd be like this forever." Ranfa looked away with a pout. "I can't believe that is the first thing you think about!" 

"You can't blame me! Have you seen them?!" Inui have definitely noticed Iwaizumi Hajime and Oikawa Tooru; Iwaizumi's arms were amazing! The man must hit the gym often to have such refined results! And Oikawa Tooru! He's like a walking fantasy! Women wanted him on their beds and men could only wish they were him! Inui wouldn't blame Ranfa for falling for either of them when they looked like God's finest creation! "How are you immune to them?!"

"Pfft! I really am not in love with them!" Ranfa complained while laughing at the same time because Inui's brain was just so stupid it hurts. "I can't stay sad when I have an idiot by my side..." 

"Hey!" 

Ranfa looked at him and she smiled at him with tears still flowing from her eyes. "Thanks for listening to me. I guess I just wanted someone to talk to about this." Ranfa stood up and she brushed off the dust and sand that stuck to her kimono. "I'll be fine like this." 

But was it really fine just like she had said? Inui stood up and he patted her on the head. "If you're sad, come and talk to me, okay?" 

"You're too much of an idiot. I'll be fi-" 

But he knew she wouldn't be fine just like this. Call it thinking too much, but he worked her out before she could even realize it; Ranfa's not in any way jealous of the two women, she's scared that if they were to have children with Oikawa and Iwaizumi, she will lose her place in their hearts. Inui realized this because of his overthinking and he actually wanted to understand things from this girl's perspective. He remembered her responses from his questions and it came to the conclusion he had. Now knowing he was not wrong, he wanted to do something for this girl. "Even if you're a little bit sad! E-even if you feel slightly alone! Just come to me! No matter how small it is, just come to me!" Inui couldn't stop blushing. Goddammit, it's because Ranfa's appearance looked so beautiful! He could see Cherry blossoms and even hear the sound of koto strings in the background! "I am a senpai after all!" He wanted her to know that she's never alone because he will always be her ally.