♥13♥ I can't.

"Seriously? You called me in here because you said my report is very well written?" Ranfa asked Hebihara, the chemistry teacher who liked to bully his students and waste their break time just to amend many mistakes in a report. As of right now, Ranfa was being complimented by Hebihara because her report was perfect when he had marked it. "Seriously?" 

Hebihara wanted to speak to her from his office because he had heard a lot about her from her class's English teacher and she said Ranfa's use of the other language was so terrible that she should never ever be alone when in a foreign country. However, Hebihara now have first hand proof that Ranfa may not be good with languages but she could write a damn well report on his subject.

"Why are you doubting yourself?" Hebihara asked her, "You did everything right and I just wanted to tell you that I appreciate it when students listen to every single thing I say." 

'No, it's because he has that face that screams 'Immediate danger when provoked,' and I am doing whatever it takes to avoid instant death.' She thought to herself as she nervously laugh.

"You should be happy. You're the only one I am not keeping behind for lunch. Make sure to have a healthy lunch that consists of a balanced meal. One last thing before you go, Sakura." 

"What?" 

"Please refrain from talking in my class." Ah, so Hebihara noticed her talking to both Ryuuichi and Kamitani during experiment times. "It's dangerous to talk about nonsense when mixing chemicals." 

"It wasn't nonsense, Sensei! At that time, Kamitani was being a dick and I have to put him in his place!" 

"...and what did he do?" 

"Well!" 

This morning at the babysitter's room...

"Nii-chan! Nii-chan!!!" taka was trying to tell his older brother, but he was getting agitated because Kamitani was only giving him very short answers that could kill a conversation in an instant. 

"I don't care, Taka. Fine someone else who will care." 

"You have to care!" He was shaking around within Kamitani's hold, he was wriggling around so much. "Nii-chan is so mean! I hate Nii-chan now!" 

"Whatever. Stop moving so much, I need to open the door- Taka, quit it!" 

He wanted to grab the door but he didn't realize it was already opened and he had grabbed something soft. That something had a nice squeeze to it too...that something was Ranfa's boob. 

Taka was mouth agape because he didn't expect his brother to grab boob first thing in the morning! 

Taka was not the only witness, Usaida, Michiyo, and the rest of the kids along with Ryuuichi saw it all play through. 

"Kamitani?!" Ryuuichi couldn't stop blushing! 

"Oops." 

"Kamitani, do you mind?" Ranfa didn't have much reaction, she just looked at Kamitani with the 'not this again' face.

"Sorry." But before he let go, he gave it another squeeze. "As I thought, it fits in my hand better than a baseball." 

"Ranfa, you left Michiyo's jacket in the car-" Iwaizumi drove back to the school after he had realized Michiyo left the car without her jacket. He didn't expect to see Kamitani openly grope his daughter in the middle of the corridor.

'"Ah." 'Am I going to die?' Kamitani thought to himself.

"And then your Dad proceeded to hit Kamitani?" He had to facepalm at that, it's impossible NOT to facepalm at Kamitani's doing!