♥08♥ The princess who is more like a prince

Graduating from middle school to high school would usually be an emotional moment for many students but this theory did not apply to the Morinomiya students because the whole academy was an elevator type of school where you could go from kindergarten to an university student.

Kashima Ryuuichi, now a freshman, was going around with Usaida, Ranfa, and the kids to have a look at various clubs. 

Ryuuichi couldn't stop stealing glances at Ranfa. He thought the high school uniform really suited her. She really looked good in the gray blazer and skirt. Then again, he thought anything Ranfa wore really suited her. Could it be because she's confident in terms of personality? 

"I look good, don't I?" He thought she couldn't see him glancing at her but she did. Ranfa smirked at him and grinned when he began to fluster. She laughed when he tried to come up with an excuse but failing to. 

"I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable! Sorry! I just thought the uniform really suits you!" 

"Ah, how honest. Thank you, I feel the same way too, I am rocking this uniform like all my other clothes." 

'She really is confident to say that out loud...' He thought her confidence was amazing as a whole. 

They went to see the drama club and the kids were a little freaked out by Yayoi's horror makeup style. Michiyo on the other hand was confused by the props in the drama club. 

"Can't eat this." She threw the plastic apple away and tried to peel the plastic orange only to realize it's not edible either. "Nope." She then picked up a plastic lemon and she ran over to Ranfa with it. "Nee-chan, look! It's a yellow orange!" 

"Pfft! That is a lemon!" Ranfa had to turn around and giggle to herself. Her sister was just too cute to handle.

Ryuuichi got offered a place to join the drama club but he declined it in favor of the babysitter club. 

"If you want to, you can join more than one club." Ranfa said to him. She thought he looked a little down seeing everyone of his age mingling together and looking like they're having fun. She could somewhat tell he wanted to join in as well but at the same time he knew where he stood with the babysitter club. "Want to join another club together?" 

"Ah, n-no need, Sakura-san. I want to focus on the babysitter club." 

"Heh, that's just like you." 

"Ranfa-chan, what about you?" Usaida asked her, "You don't seem like an ultimate girly girl, would a sports club do for you?" 

"Watch your mouth, I might actually pulverize you. Sports club, huh? I never really thought about it. Besides, this club of ours is fun." 

"Eh? Really? You wouldn't want to be in a club with a bunch of people your age?" 

"Hmm, that does sound nice but I'll pass the offer. Besides, if I leave Kashima, he'll be lonely."

"M-me?!" Ryuuichi asked with a blush.  

They finally arrived at the cooking club to see the kids were waiting for sweets. 

"Hm~, the smell...you're making sweets today." Ranfa was used to cooking alongside Oikawa, who was more into baking treats and such, so she's able to tell what's cooking in a kitchen if she closed her eyes and smell it. 

"We're making sweets." Inomata was in an apron and a bandanna on top of her head. "They won't be ready for a long time. I don't think the kids are patient to wait for them."