♥09♥ One with hope and the cynic

Ryuuichi and Ranfa were the first to arrive with their sibling. The next to arrive was Yukari and her baby, Midori. 

"Sawatari-sensei sure is a beautiful mother." Ranfa was cradling Midori in her arms and she smiled when Midori was waving her little hands. "Haha, she looks a lot like Sawatari-sensei. Still, I wonder what her Dad looks like." 

"Abu~!" Midori cutely called out. 

Ryuuichi looked at Ranfa's way and he thought Ranfa looked beautiful wearing her pink apron and then cradling Midori. If she does get married when she's a little older, he was certain she will be a very beautiful wife. 

"Ryuu-niichan is blushing! You love Nee-chan!" Michiyo happily pointed out. 

"Eh?" 

"Hm! But Michiyo loves Nee-chan this much!" She stretched her arms out as far as possible to exaggerate how much she liked her older sister. "Ryuu-niichan can't beat me!" 

"Hahah, yes, yes." Ryuuichi didn't interpret Michiyo's definition of 'love' as something more than just that. He genuinely thought it was just 'like' but more powerful. 

Ranfa could smell something nasty. "One of you pooped." She said while looking at Kotarou and Michiyo too. 

"Sakura-san, when you're looking down at them like that, it feels like you're including me too." Ryuuichi pointed out to her. "I think Midori pooped. Put her on the mat, I'll sort her out for you." 

"Haha, if other girls sees you doing this, they'll line up to marry you for sure." 

"Likewise, Sakura-san, the guys are always talking about you wearing an apron." 

"Heh, did they also talk about wearing nothing underneath it?" She asked him with a mischievous grin.

"EH?! Uwah! They-uh...!" 

"I'm just joking. Here, make sure to clean all the poop up. Kotarou and Michiyo, you might want to pinch your nose." 

"Yes!" "Ooh." 

Their moment with the kids were soon interrupted by someone who had deliberately and rudely open the door without knocking. Ranfa was about to say something rude to the person who opened the door, but she paused when it was the upperclassman who had stuck up for her. 

"Senpai?" Ranfa watched Inui unable to take on the stink caused by Midori's very powerful number two. The stink was so powerful that Inui looked like as if a weapon of mass destruction had exploded in this very room. "Geh...Kashima, how long are you planning to hold onto that stinky diaper for?" 

"Sort that stink out now!" Inui shouted, unable to take on the stink emitted from the diaper and from the butt-naked Midori, who have not been wiped yet.

Ryuuichi couldn't honestly say he liked the red haired upperclassman so much; it was obvious that the guy have no intentions of joining the babysitter club. After he had thrown the diaper of mass destruction away, he sat down with Midori in his hold. "So, what are you doing here?" Ryuuichi asked, looking at the upperclassman with a suspicious look. 

"I don't like your tone." Inui was now thinking Ryuuichi was rude. He looked at Ranfa and he blushed slightly at the sight of her in an apron. 

"You're stripping everything but the apron with your eyes, aren't you?" Ranfa's joke made Inui flustered right away.

The way he was trying to deny what he really did thought reminded her of the way fish would flail out of water. From her point of view, it was quite amusing.

After calming down a bit, Inui looked around to search for someone by the looks of it. "By the way, it looks like the only ones here are you, the poop factory, the space cadet, an innocent girl, and Rambo."