♥22♥ Hatch, hatch, hello~!

Taka was crying his eyes out again, hugging onto Ryuuichi as a source of comfort  because he was hit by his older brother again. Why did Kamitani hit him? Because Taka hit Michiyo's head right after announcing it was her turn to be the monster. The poor girl didn't even get a chance to say or do anything monster-like and she got whacked in the head. Michiyo didn't give much of a reaction, she just looked puzzled and sat on Ranfa's lap, clutching onto her sister's shirt. 

"Taka-kun, it doesn't hurt, okay? Doesn't hurt, doesn't hurt..." Ryuuichi gently comforted the young boy. He then looked at Kamitani, "Kamitani, why do you always resort to hitting first?" 

"I'll hit anyone who doesn't do as they're told. That goes for the rest of you too, remember that." He warned the kids. "If you are all even half of Michiyo, it'd make life easier. Look, she's not even crying after being hit."

Right after he had said that, the back of his head was smacked by a register. His mother had come to set him straight. 

"Don't go treating other people's children that way, you idiot!" 

"Kamitani-sensei!" Ryuuichi greeted. 

"Hello, Kashima-kun, Sakura-san. Usaida, wake up, now." She smacked Usaida too. 

"You do take after your mom." Ranfa teased Kamitani. 

"You're talking about appearance?" Kamitani asked her with a genuine tone. 

"That too, that too." She giggled because she didn't catch on. 

"Hah~" Usaida caught on, the two high-fived without looking.

Apparently the science department had received fertilized eggs from a farm. They were kept in incubators here in Morinomiya as they speak, Kamitani-sensei wanted to see if the kids were interested to see the chicks. 

The kids were not the only ones who were excited, Ranfa and Ryuuichi looked excited about it too. 

Ryuuichi had always wanted to see the very moment when the chicks hatch and take their first breath of life. Also, he loved how cute and fluffy the chicks were to the hold. 

"And isn't it amazing how they start off yellow and then become white?!" Ranfa looked so enthusiastic about it too. She always thought chicks looked so cute and she always wanted to hold one in her palms. "There weren't any chicks at the petting zoo when we went to the zoo! This is the perfect opportunity!" 

"Right?! Think about how fluffy they will be!" 

"Ryuuichi, you and I truly speak the same language!" 

Usaida and Kamitani thought the chick enthusiasts were over the top about it. 

However, the chicks were nowhere near ready to come out. Only a couple of eggs remained in the warmth. 

"Huh..." Ranfa's enthusiasm had gone down; how was this different from opening the refrigerator only to find eggs in the cold? "Meh." 

"I guess we're still too early for them." Ryuuichi then listened to the kids complain about being lied to one by one. The kids were looking forward to see cute little fluffy chicks! They didn't want to see eggs! 

"Shut up and listen!" Kamitani was ruling by fear again! He scared everyone but Kotarou and Michiyo. 

Kotarou was immersed in watching the eggs, and Michiyo was interested in the anatomy body display that stood in the corner.

"Nee-chan, look! The thingy Daddy said Oikawa-san don't have!" She held a plastic brain in both hands and she showed it to Ranfa. 

"Michiyo, stay like this." Ranfa quickly took a picture of her holding the plastic brain and she quickly put in the caption 'The thingy Daddy said Oikawa-san don't have! - Michiyo' before sending it to the family group chat.