|8| Late Night Talk

Look, I know I just did Percy like two chapters ago, but this chapter has only the demigods in it for the majority of the chapter and I don't know how to write this upcoming scene in anybody's but...

Percy POV

Summer 560

Arthur told us that we would see our first sighting of Camelot, once we reached the top of this steep hill. When we got on top of the hill, we saw this huge Medieval Castle. It looked pretty cool, but not as cool as the newly redesigned Olympus brought to you by, my girlfriend, Annabeth Chase. 

She would have loved the architect of this castle, but I'm not Annabeth.She would have talked about this castle for hours, me, not so much. 

"Isn't it awe inspiring?" Merlin asked me. 

"I remember the first time I seen it." he continued on talking to me. 

"Sure is." I replied without any enthusiasm. He looked at me strangely. I guess he was surprised that Jason, Nico or I were not in awe of the place. 

Hey I can't help it, a castle is a castle to me besides my dad's underwater castle is way cooler than this one. I mean come on, it's a palace UNDERWATER. Which is so totally awesome. However, I guess I should pretend to be amazed because Merlin has been suspicious of us since we "talked" by just looking at each other. 

I mean come on, we just looked at the other person's expression and had a very good idea what the other person was saying. It wasn't all that difficult if you knew the person. So we pretended to be in awe of the place,Jason, Nico and I put the faces on when we first saw Olympus and the first time I saw Olympus completely redesigned. 

That should do the trick, after all, I was completely in awe both of those times. There that made him not look at us so suspiciously. We then started heading down the hill and we were soon at the castle called Camelot.

When we by the entrance, Arthur order Merlin to take us to some guest chambers near the knights and to get us some food on the way, since we missed the evening meal. It was particularly dusk after all. 

Merlin then led us though the Castle towards our rooms, I mean Chambers, why do they call them chambers anyway? We don't do any chambering in them. 

If Annabeth were here she would be able to tell me, but she's not. Oh well, I figure it out as I go along. As we were walking towards our destination, Merlin was saying what every room was as we passed. One of the first places that we passed was the kitchen as we made our way towards our chambers. 

As were walking down the hallways, Merlin told us what each room was 

"This over here is the armoury, where everyone keeps their fighting weapons. Let's stop in and you can drop your weapons off. The knights might still be in there."

"That won't be necessary." We all hurriedly told Merlin. 

"We all like to keep our weapons close, never know when you are going to be needing it, after all." 

"The king insists, I'm afraid. Especially when they are his guests. Nobody will attack you outside of the training yard, you are the kings guest and as such you have his protection." 

"Alright, looks like we don't really have a choice. Come on guys, let's put our weapons in there." I told Jason and Nico.

 We went into the room and set our swords in the sword rack side by side of one another. We left and then a few turns later we were at the room that each of us were staying in. 

"Arthur will be  expecting all of  you at the training field in the morning. That's when the knights train. I will ask one of the knights to come and show you the way there." Merlin told us then headed in his way to do just that.

The three of us decided to eat together in one room. We went in and sat down at the table. We began eating while talking and joking around with each other and about times gone past. When we were done we turned out conversation to more serious topics, like how we we going to complete this quest and the prophecy itself.

Guys, I feel really bad. It's been a month since I last posted anything. I'm not going to give this story up. This chapter isn't completely done yet, I'm going to add more to it. However, I won't have any internet access until at the earliest, Sunday, latest would be Tuesday. I'm going to post what I have and add on this coming week and post again when I get back.