|16| Three More to Camelot

After deciding to wait until Nico was feeling better and Arthur was awake, there was a bright flash of white light, and when the light faded, there were three girls laying on the grass in a triangular formation and between each of the women was a weapon. Their clothes looked different than  what a woman would normally wear. 

Their dresses , if that was what you would call it, because each of the women's dresses had slits on both sides of their dress, which went almost up to their hip with a pair of trousers beneath their so called dress. The slits on the dress looked like it would allow their legs free movement when they were in motion. However, when they were standing still it would look like an ordinary dress. 

The faired skinned, short raven haired girl's dress was a silver-grey with sky blue accents on the dress. Underneath she wore black trousers. Right beside her were several weapons, a  bow and quiver full of arrows, several hunting knives a spear and a shield that had a face that had even the knight shivering in fear of it. 

Then there was the Dark skinned girl with brown hair. Her dress was as dark as the darkest soil with golden accents and the trousers were also black. She had a long sword right beside her. 

The fair haired and faired skin girl, who was in between the two other strange girls, dress was a stormy grey color with sea-green accents and the trousers underneath were sea green as well. She had a short dagger right beside her. 

Of course, Jason recognized them right away and knew that they were definitely going to be into serious trouble with the three girls when they woke up, especially with the fair haired and raven haired girl. How could they not be? For the three girls were no other than Thalia, Hazel, and Annabeth.

Jason knew that they would have to run for their lives when the three girls woke up and found out what Percy did for them to get them to be able to get Arthur to safety.  Annabeth was going to kill them and then go after Percy and kill him too, for doing something so seaweed brained.  

However, the knights and Merlin did not recognize the three women and had no idea why Jason were scared of the three women showing up but the three girls showing up out of nowhere, clearly by magic, put all the knights on edge. It also didn't help matters that they were in such strange clothing as well, with weapons beside them. 

"Jason, please tell me that isn't who I  think it is, is it?" Nico asked Jason, who'd just woken up. 

"I think it is, Nico." Jason said in a resigned voice.

"You know, we're screwed, when they wake up right?" 

"Oh, were more than screwed, Nico, we're dead."

 "You know these three women?" Leon asked.

 At the same time Gwaine asked  "You think those three women, can kill you?" 

"Oh, yes, definitely." Nico answered. "The fair haired girl is Annabeth, Percy's girlfriend, the raven haired girl is Thalia, Jason's sister and the other dark haired girl is Hazel, my half-sister. Annabeth is going to kill us and then go after her seaweed brain, once she finds out what happened in the castle and that Percy is still in there. Of course, if the situation was reversed, Percy would do the same to us, then go straight to where she was and free her. I don't know who would be worse, Percy or Annabeth?" 

"Surely Percy" Leon said. 

"Perhaps, Percy temper is a terrible thing to behold when he is extremely angry, but you have never seen Annabeth angry or seen her act when Percy was missing or in trouble. It is as bad as Percy's temper when you threaten his friends and family. Annabeth can after all, go toe to toe with Percy when sparring." Nico explained. 

"Really?" questioned Leon skeptically, 

"She would have to be pretty good then, Percy is one of the best fighters that I have ever seen."

 "Of course, I'm good." exclaimed Annabeth, who had just woken up from her travel through time, "I've been training with a dagger since I was seven."

"Hi Annabeth," Nico and Jason said tentatively.

"Where's Percy?"Annabeth questioned.

"Well, you see..." Nico started, then took a step back and shoved Jason forward saying 

"Jason, you tell her." 

"Oh no, you have known her longer, you tell her."  

"Will somebody, please tell me where Percy is, this instant," Annabeth stated starting to get a little bit nervous and upset about where Percy was. 

"Well, you see," started Leon "Camelot was under attack by the witch Morgana, and we were cornered in the throne room by Morgana and two of her Monster friends, After the king was knocked out, all of us surrounded the king with Percy at the front and Nico and Jason on either side they began attacking the beasts that the witch brought with her, while we were figuring out a way to get past Morgana. When we were talking how we were going to do that Percy, Jason and Nico did that. Jason and Nico took on the beasts, which were on either side of Morgana while Percy decided to take on the witch. Percy, stupidly taunted her at first, getting her angry and while he fought with her, he continued to mock her.  After several, fireball that Percy somehow manage to deflect or dodge he challenge her to a sword fight after a quick glance around the room.  He took something of his neck and threw it at Jason and told them to get us out of the castle by whatever means necessary, which he directed towards Nico. After that Morgana reengaged him in their swordfight and before we left he was matching her again, blow for blow. After this we do not know what to Percy. We began, to exit through the castle. For a few minutes we were unhindered but then we were swamped by beastly patrols and were eventually cornered on all sides by them. There were too many to fight, so we prepared to fight to the death, but Jason and Nico called out for us to grab each other's hands and he used magic to transport us here." 

Leon patiently explained until he got to the part where Nico used Magic to get them out of there. When he got to that part he explained it with confusion. 

"So," Annabeth clarified "You have no idea where Percy is?" Turning towards Nico and Jason she asked "You just left Percy behind, to get captured?" 

"Come on Annabeth, you know what he's like when he gets a plan in his head and it usually turns out fine in the end." 

"Unfortunately, I do." 

"So, you're not going to kill us?" inquired Nico hopefully. 

"Oh, I'm going to kill you, alright. Right after we free Seaweed Brain and get him out of there, as for Thalia and Hazel...Well they might not be as nice." Annabeth spoke with a scary smile. Nico and Jason gulped.

Just then, Arthur and the other two girls woke up. 

"Unh, my head," Arthur groaned as he woke up. 

Merlin raced to him to make sure he was alright. As Merlin and the knights were attending to Arthur, Thalia and Hazel were starting to come out of being unconscious as well. The two young women saw Nico and Jason and several other guys that they didn't know. Finally, Hazel asked the question that was on both of their minds, "Where is Percy?"