Announcement # 1

I'm pretty sure I'm going to do a sequel of this book. I haven't thought to much about the plot yet. What I do know is that it will be a quest consisting of three of the seven/Nico. I won't choose the three people going on the quest until I know what fandom I'm going to have the quest members go to. It will have said three quest members going into another fandom for some reason or another. I would like to have this fandom in the next book to be one that hasn't been crossed together constantly but still known quite well universally. For example Percy Jackson crossed with Avengers or Harry Potter. I would prefer to do one where the idea hasn't been over used so much so that you can practically know the main points of the plot. However, I might do a PJ/HP book or PJ/Avenger's someday. I have an idea floating around my head that I think is original. You can read it and decide for yourself when I get around to writing it. I like doing plots that are original, or as original as you can get crossing two fandoms together. They have to make since to go together too though. Like I couldn't pair up Percy Jackson with a romance novel or series except a select few. If you have any ideas for fandoms let me know either in the comments or Private Message me. When this book is almost done I will list some of the ones I think I could write about and hold a vote for which one I should do.

Ideas so far

Sailor Moon before she was sent to Earth

Percy Jackson/Justice League set during the movie

Percy Jackson/ Batman w/ only Robin

Percy Jackson / Harry Potter (Year 5 or After the War)

Percy Jackson / Eragon