Self Proclaimed Spy

Todoroki opened the door completely, the light pouring from his windows spilling into the hallway. He stepped out, and as he did so, brushed hands with Midoriya. He turned towards him. "Let's go" he said, calmly, despite the fact that his heart was beating so loud he could hear it in his ears. "Alright!" Midoriya exclaimed excitedly, turning and walking next to him.

They were walking on the streets when Midoriya asked him. "Todoroki, do you like anyone?"

Todoroki nearly choked. If he could, he would've yelled Midoriyas' name in an instant. But alas, he had to keep his crush secret, in fear that Midoriya would reject him.

He probably wasn't gay. If he was, he would most likely be crushing on Bakugou or Shinsou. Not him. It would never be him.

He chuckled. "As if i would tell you" he said, a playful smile forming on his lips. Midoriya laughed "Yeah, i guess i wouldn't tell you either. Stupid question."

They walked in silence after that, taking in the beautiful day that it was. Birds chirped from cherry blossom trees, and petals fluttered down, landing softly on the ground. The temperature seemed just right, not to hot, nor too cold. Bikers and cars framed the streets, creating a hum of background noise, making the silence comfortable.

They eventually arrived at the library/cafe, and stepped inside. Todoroki had always love this library in particular, the books lining the walls like a frame does a painting, and the cafe had wonderful food and drinks

Though, he probably wasn't going to be able to enjoy the food anymore.

"Would you like to eat first?" Midoriya asked, looking at Todoroki. "Sure" he replied, walking towards the cafe, only to be greeted by Bakugou and Kirishima.

They were having an argument over... their coffee.

"I'm just saying man, decaf is best!" Kirishima defended. "I LIVE on caffeine, you ass." Bakugou replied angrily. "You're too much of a weakass pussy to even try caffeine for once!"

"You're right." Kirishima said, tears welling up in his eyes. "That's so unmanly of me"

Bakugou turned his head, and found that he was looking at Midoriya and Todoroki.

"What are you two fuckers doing here?!" He yelled, earning hushes from nearby people. In a quieter voice he added, "You two bitches on a date or what"?

Midoriya erupted into a blushing mess, waving his hands erratically, and stuttering. "Wh- no! we're just studying together!

I wish this was a date, Todoroki thought, sighing as he asked "So does that mean that you two are on a date?"

Kirishima responded before Bakugou screamed at them. "No, we aren't, i just needed help with quadratic functions and English, so i talked Bakugou into tutoring me. Though it would be manly if we were on a date." He mumbled the last part, but it was loud enough so that Bakugou sill heard it. "Fuck did you just say?" he growled, jaw clenching as he turned to glare at Kirishima. "Nothing!" Kirishima squeaked, fear in his eyes.

" Midoriya, let's just get food" Todoroki sighed, exasperated, and led him towards the order counter. Midoriya ordered a pastry, and Todoroki ordered a yogurt.

Once they were done eating, Todoroki excused himself to go use the bathroom.

Upon reaching the bathroom, he locked the stall door behind him and stuck two fingers down his throat.

He threw up. It was repulsive, but it got the job done. He opened the stall door, and there, standing outside the stall door, leaning against the wall in shock, stood Midoriya.