Blackout

His whole body quivered. He gripped his head.
'come on... focus' he thought to himself.
Bakugou burst through the last ice wall abruptly, and the next thing Todoroki knew, he was sailing through the air with a kick to his chest, dry heaving.

Midoriya watched from the gym room, peering through the glass as Todoroki flew through the air. He caught himself with another swipe of his hand, ice tourette's exploding through the ground. He was always so calm and collected, Midoriya thought. Since when had he let himself slip during battle like he was now? Something was off, and he could tell.

Todoroki couldn't breathe. His body was shaking, and he couldn't walk straight. From the other side of the field, he heard Bakugou yelling at him.
"Hey shithead! What's wrong with you?!"
Todoroki chuckled to himself sadly. 'Wish I could tell you,' he thought, as his vision turned black.

"Oh my God!" Uraraka yelped, drawing everyone's attention. Midoriya rushed to the other side of the window. Todoroki was passed out on the field. Aizawa blew a whistle as he ran out to him.
"You guys saw right? I didn't do shit to him, it wasn't me!" Bakugou shouted as he returned to the gym room.
Various objections were shouted at him, but Midoriya stayed silent. He knew the truth.

Guys i'm so sorry i suck at writing... I turned my notifs off for wattpad and completely forgot I even wrote this. I'll try to update more frequently now. I'm sorry to everyone who was waiting for another chapter. Hell, i'm thinking of just giving up on this fic. If you have any requests for other fan fictions from me, feel free to leave a comment  with suggestions.