Shattered

"I'm going!" I told Loki for the umpteenth time. I loved him dearly but he could be just as stubborn as I can be sometimes. I glared at his as he got his battle armor on, which he hasn't used of a year. It looked just like it did when he last had it on. "No you are not going!" He turned to me meeting my gaze.
"I am going and you cannot stop me!" I yelled pointing my lean finger in his face.
        He raked his hands through his hair and sat down on the bed with a loud sigh. He then looked up and I saw tears in his eyes about ready to fall. I walked towards him and pulled his head in to my chest putting my chin on his head. He grabbed me around the waist then looked up at me, "I wouldn't be able to live with myself if something happened to you." I took his face in my hands and looked deeply and passionately into those icy blue eyes.
"I would not be able to live if something happened to you." I told him, "Just let me go with you so I can have some peace of mind." He put his head back to my chest, then looked up once more.
"It will give me some peace of mind to know your safe." I smiled and kissed his lips .
"It's time." we looked over and saw Thor. 
        Once we were out of the cell Loki, Thor and myself walked to the dark elves ship. We were going through the halls and that's when Loki decided he wanted to annoy Thor. "This is so unlike you Brother," Loki told him, "So clandestine, are sure you wouldn't rather just punch your way out?"
"You keep speaking and I just might." Thor threatened, I smiled at their back and forth.
"Fine as you wish I'm not even here." Loki than changed in to a guard. "Is this better?"
"It's better company at least." Thor said uninterested.
"Still be could be less conspicuous. Brother, you look ravishing." Loki had turned himself and made Thor become Sif.
"I will hurt no less when I kill you in this form." Thor said still in his voice and Sif's body. This made my laugh and Loki grin.
"Very well, perhaps you would like to see your other companions given you seem to like them so much." Loki then turned into Steve Roger's."Oh his is better. Oh, the costumes a bit much. So tight, but the confidence I can feel the righteousness surging." He said raising his fist, I laughed but covered my mouth so it wouldn't me heard. "Hey, wanna a rousing discussion about truth, honor, patriotism, GOD BLESS AMER--" Thor then pinned Loki against a pillar with his hand over Loki's mouth. He then pushes Thor's hand away, "What?!" he snapped. He then followed Thor's gaze and saw the guards. "Lets go." I said pulling them from their thoughts.
        When we got to where Sif was, she was accompanied by a woman with brown hair and brown eyes. She saw Loki, "Your?"
"Loki you may have heard of me--" he wa cut off by her smacking him across the face. I covered my mouth to hide my shock.
"That was for New York." she said.
"I like her." He said, I walked next to Loki and the women stared at me. Loki then wrapped his arm around me. 
"Time to go." Thor said and we followed him, before we could go Sif raised her sword to Loki's neck.
"You betray him and I will kill you." She said, Loki laughed then agreed. She lowered her sword.
        Loki then returned to my side with his hand at the small of my back. We finally got to the ship, only to see Volgstagg there waiting for us. He talked to Thor about being remembered or something and then glared at Loki. He stopped Loki in his tracks, "If you betray him I will--"
"Kill him." I interrupted, Volgstagg looked at me, "Evident ally, there will be a line."
        We walked in the ship to see the women on the other side of the control panel, and Thor in front of it. He was just staring at the controls, "Do not tell me you haven't got the slightest clue how to fly this thing." I say Loki beside me.
"I know how to fly it James." He said starting to bang on the controls, I groaned.
"Perhaps you should push it gently." Loki said.
"I'M PUSHING IT GENTLY IT'S NOT WORKING!" The last hit turned it on and a smirk spread across Thor's face. 
        We were  off through the skies of Asgard, Thor kept hitting in the buildings then Loki would make some smart ass comment Thor would then tell him to shut up. We were all over the rainbow bridge when Thor pushed Loki out the window of the ship. "ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY!!!" I yelled at him. He then pushed me out the window, I remember falling....falling....falling. The feeling strong arms around me bracing my fall, I look up and see Loki he then puts me down on the "boat" and takes over steering it. Fandral was already on the ship, Thor and the women finally came to the boat. I just completely ignored Thor, I was pissed he through me out the window of the ship. We then had an Asgardian ship on our tails, Fandral jumped on the ship and took them all out. Once everything was good Thor told Loki to get us all to The Dark World. We went through this hole in a huge rock that took us there. "Ta-da" Loki said making me chuckle. 
        The ride to the heart of The Dark World was long, Thor and Loki talked, argued, got in a quarrel and so on and so forth. "Do you think James will forgive me for throwing her out of the ship?" Thor asked Loki, Loki chuckled.
"I don't know she can hold a grudge for a long time." he told Thor, the women than woke up.
        Her eyes were no longer brown, the iris' were now blue and the once white part of here eyes was black. She then sat up and turned around, Loki stopped it. We all got out, crouched down behind a rock so they wouldn't see us. Thor asked if everyone was ready, the woman and I nodded. "I am." was Loki's response. Thor gave him the dagger he promised and backed away slightly. "You still don't trust me brother."
"Would you?" Thor asked Loki and turned back to the world.
"No." I saw Loki grip his dagger, "no I wouldn't." he then stabbed Thor and threw him down the hill and jumped after him.
"THOR!" the woman screamed. We ran down the hill and got close to them.
"I NEVER WANTED THE THRONE!!" Loki yelled, "ALL I WANTED WAS YOU DEAD AT MY FEET!" Thor started to summon his hammer when Loki cut off his hand. The woman ran to Thor to comfort him, Loki grabbed me and whispered for me to stay behind him. He then grabbed the woman. "Who are you?" asked an elf with a deep booming voice.
"I am Loki of Jotunheim." he said,"And I bring you a gift." He threw Jane on the ground and grabbed me holding me close to him. "I only ask for one thing in return. A good seat to watch Asgard burn."
        The man had the big dark guy, who was in the cells, walk over and kick Thor over to see him holding his forearm. The elves started the ritual to get the Aether out of the women. They levitated her and you could see the Aether flow out of her. "LOKI NOW!" screamed Thor, Loki flipped his wrist to reveal a health Thor. Thor the summoned his hammer and with it he summoned lightning, Loki jumped on top of me to keep me from being harmed by the explosion. We both looked up and saw the broken shatters of the Aether, but it then started to com back together again. The Aether then went into the leader of the dark elves. Loki and I fought many dark elves and Thor fought the big dark man. Once Loki and I were done he wrapped his arms around me. "Where did you learn to fight like that?"
"Sif has been teaching me." I looked past the rocks and say Thor struggling the fight the man. "Loki! Thor needs help." Loki snapped around.
"Stay here."  he said, I nodded. I then followed him anyway.
         I saw the man throw Thor on the ground when Loki stabbed him with a sword. The man turned around, and brought Loki to his chest. I screamed and ran to Loki as fast as I could. The man pushed Loki off of him on to the ground. I was now by Loki's side cradling his weak body in my arms. "See you in hell monster." He said and the monster disappeared. Thor came over, "You were a fool to be the hero." Thor said, I gave him a shut up look.
"You are right I'm a fool." he looked down.
"Don't you dare say that." I told him
"I will tell father what you did here." Thor told him.
"I didn't do it for him." Loki said to Thor. Thor walked away giving me alone time with Loki.
"Don't you dare leave me." I told him.
"I must I am sorry." Loki said.
"Wait for me." I said, he nodded.
"I love you James Gates." He said.
"I love you Loki Laufeyson." I said and kissed him, I felt him take his last breathe.

        My heart was shattered, and there was no fixing it now.