Love is never Forgotten

"Do you remember anything else?" Nick asked me, Loki was by my side holding my knee. We were all in the sitting room, Nick gave me the okay to get out of the hospital bed and start to walk around about a week ago."No." I say, I place my hand over Loki's and squeeze it. My brother sighs rakes a hand through his hair, closes his eyes and looks at me. "There's a good possibility you won't remember anything else then." I felt Loki become tense beneath my touch, I caress his hand and he relax's slightly. "However, people have been known to remember things years after an accident." Loki lets go of a breathe he's been holding for while. "You should get some rest though." he says and walks away. I get up and Loki grabs my forearm, "Where are you going?" he asked me.

"To rest." I say with a straight face.

"Mind if I join you."

"Only for rest?" I ask raising one of my eyebrows, he smiles and nods.

"Only for rest."

        We get up and he puts his hand in the small of my back and guides me to my room. We enter it and I look around, Loki as been reading my books so now they are all over my room. We hardly ever use the television so we just got ride of it. I walk to my closet and grab some pajamas, plaid pants and a gray shirt with the number 67 on it. Loki raises in eyebrows at me in surprise, I turn my head back to my closet. I had completely forgot he was there. All the sudden I feel his strong lean arms wrap around me and I fall back feeling his armor on my back. He gives me a throaty chuckle, I sigh, my heart is full of happiness. My eyelids start to droop, Loki grabs my behind the knees and around the waist and lays me down in my bed. He kisses my hand and tries to go but I pull on him, he looks at me confused. "Don't go." I say more like a question. HE smiles and lies down beside me, I put my head on his chest and drape my shoulder across it. "Good night my love." He says placing a kiss on my head."Good night." I yawn, and darkness takes me. Followed shortly by more dreams.

           Running towards Thor and embracing him, Thor looking at Loki in disgust. I take my place next to Loki and put my hand on his arm."Aren't you going to tell her brother?" Thor asks, clearly fuming. "Tell mother how you sent the destroyer down to earth to kill me." Shock shoots through my body. I knew Loki didn't like Thor but i never would have thought he'd try to kill him. Thor and Loki are now talking about about how Loki is a talented liar. Loki takes the first shot at Thor, shooting him with the golden light from the scepter.

         The fight eventually makes it's way to the rainbow bridge. I keep following them to make sure they don't kill each other. Once they come out of the bifrost the keep fighting, Loki then ends up hanging on the edge and begging for Thor to help. I scream at Thor to help him, Thor looks at me then back to Loki and kneels down to try and help Loki. But his body disappears. Loki is then behind him and starts fighting him again. Loki makes about 20 or 30 copies of himself the confuse Thor. However, Thor has had enough, he hits his hammer on the ground causing Loki to fly backwards and drops his scepter. Thor then strides over to Loki and places his hammer on Loki's chest and I run towards him. Thor then turns and walks back towards the bifrost which is destroying Jotunheim. The second I get to Loki I try to lift the hammer off, but it was no use. The hammer suddenly is pulled away from my grip and into Thor's. He then starts to hit the bridge, trying to get ride of the bifrost. "What are you doing?" Loki yells beside me,"You'll never see her again." Thor just keeps hitting the bridge causing it to crack more and more each time. "Stay here." Loki tells me, grabbing his scepter and running towards Thor. All I do is stand up and watch hell unfold before my eyes. Loki jumps in the air trying to stop Thor, but Thor's next swing breaks the bridge. This causes both of the men to g flying back and causing them to be hanging off the edge. Loki holding on to the scepter, Thor's holding onto the scepter also and Odin has Thor by the foot. When did he get here? I run towards the three men and kneel down next to Odin. "I did it for you Father." Loki says,"For all of us." his voice cracks at the end.

"No Loki." Odin says. Loki's gaze returns to me.

"I Love You James." Loki says, causing panic to flow through me.

"I Love You Loki." I say between shaky breathes.  He then smiles at me and lets go of the scepter, falling into the abyss.

        My mouth agape, I feel the air leave my lungs. My heart hurts, for there is very little left of my heart now.

        My eyes shoot open, I look at Loki beside me peacefully asleep. My fury is unbearable, WHY WOULD HE LEAVE ME? I finally couldn't take it anymore, I smacked him across the face waking him with gasp. He holds his jaw and looks at me, I feel a damn about to burst from my eyes. The more memories begin to fill the holes. I see Loki and I in a meadow, he tells me he loves me and I tell him I love him. I'm furious, happy, starstruck, flabbergasted and frustrated all at the same time. Loki sits up still holding his jaw, "What was that for?" he asked harshly.

"For dying and leaving me alone." I hiss, his eyes widen.

"You remember?" I nod, He then scratches his head, "Which time?"

"YOU DID IT MORE THAN ONCE!!!" My eyes are popping out of my head.

"Which one do you remember?" he asks me putting his hand on my arm and caressing it, trying to calm me down.

"When you fell into an abyss." I told him looking at my frail hands in my lap.

"Do you remember anything before that?" I look up at him meeting his gorgeous eyes.

"You told me you loved my into a meadow, and you proposed to me and I said no because I wasn't ready at the time." He smiles and holds me.

"I cannot wait until you get the rest of your memories back." he said.

        He then pulled my face to his and kissed my lips passionately, our lips were molded to each others. His hands around my torso, mine around his neck. He pulled my closer and I felt my skin ache for his touch. My lips were on fire from the passion of the kiss. He lays on top of me and I flip him over, I kiss him harder and more passionately than I've ever kissed anyone. He rolls back on top of me and starts to run his curious hands all over my figure, eventually finding his way up my shirt and pulling it off. I try to see if I can pull off his armor, but I haven't the slightest idea where to start. He smiles as he kisses me, he snaps his fingers and we are both completely nude. He kisses my lips trailing over my cheek to my ear then going down to my jaw line to my neck and finding my sweet spot making me moan. He smiles happily at me, pulls away from my neck. He seems hesitant, "Don't stop." I breathe, a small smile appears on his face. He then enter's me, we make love like there is no tomorrow for us.

         I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in for another kiss. This one was far more passionate, I could feel my skin burning for his touch. He put his arms back around my torso and pulled my closer deepening the kiss. Our lips molded together as though they were made for one another. I knotted one of my hands in his hair, he then slipped his tongue in my mouth and we fought for dominance. I pulled away quickly and looked around, "What about the guards?" I said between pants. His breathing just as labored as mine he said, "I'll make an illusion to keep them out. I smiled and picked up right where we left off, he then pushed me up against the wall and bragged my thighs wrapping them around his waist. His arms tightened around me as he did this, I felt him walk around somewhere and he laid me down on the bed in his cell. I kept my legs around him and kissed him harder, he then stopped and looked my face up and down. "Your sure about this?" he asked. "I want you," I said, "all of you." he then crashed his lips back into mine. He ran his hands under my shirt pulling it off and I did the same to his, he undid both his pants and my own. Leaving us in our under garments, he took my bra off as well as my panties and I took off his boxers. He kissed my harder and more passionately, we were then somehow under the covers of the bed. He then pulled away slightly putting his forehead and nose to my own, taking a breath before what was about to happen. I pulled his face back to my own and I felt him enter me. 

        I wake up and smile, feeling Loki's arm around me. I now have the memory back of the first time we made love. It no were near as good as the second. I plan to never let him go, he mine always and forever.

        I look up at his closed eyes, A love like our's is never forgotten.