Uncle Thor

I feel awful..
I feel like I cannot even blink without throwing my guts up...
        Loki and I have been trying to get pregnant with our fourth child for about two months with no success. Since I've been sick for the past week we have not been trying at all. I'm laying my my bed, my son's all round me. Percy to my right, Chai's to my left, and Bae is playing with his teddy bear at the foot of the bed. My son's tell me all about what I have missed on Asgard. Percy shows me all the new spells Loki has taught him. He is very proud of himself, Loki is proud of him as well. He never thought one of his son's would take after him, I told him either Percy or Chai would have. We both know that Bae takes after me, Loki comes into the room. He tells our son's its best for me to rest in my condition. They all leave me: I am alone in my room once more.
        I finally decide that I should get out of bed and walk it off, or eat, or do something productive. Rather than lay in my bed counting how many cracks were in the ceiling. I toss the covers to the side and swing my feet so I can feel the cool air radiate off the floor. I bring my feet down on to the floor and shiver when I make contact with it. I walk slowly and groggily over to the coat rake, grabbing my robe and tying it tightly around me. I open the door just enough so I can sneak out and walk to one of the maids and I ask her to bring my something to help with my nausea. She nods at me and walks out of the chamber's to get it for me. I slowly walk down the hall, holding my robe around me tightly. I enter the room and I see all of the men in my life playing a game. I do not remember what it is, but it's some Asgardian game Loki taught them. Loki has his back to me, I walk over to the couch his back is up against. I sit on the couch, close enough so I can touch him, but far enough so he doesn't notice me. Bae looks up from the game and smiles at me. I smile back at him and give him a slight wave. "Hi mommy!" Bae says and runs to me. I set him down on my lap. Loki turns to me and looks at me disappointed and confused, he brings his one arm up on the couch and keeps looking at me. I was looking at him but now I refuse to meet his gaze. My arms are around Bae, my chin is in his tiny shoulder. "What are you doing darling?" Loki asks me.
"Needed to get out of bed, " I say stilling looking away from him, "I needed to do something productive."
"James, you have to get well." He tells me, pulling himself up on the sofa,"You could get the boys sick."
"I asked to maid get me something that would help, alright? She should return soon, I look at him. His face is now full of anger.
"I just want you to get better darling." He says.
"I know that." I say, tucking a stray hair of his behind his ear. "And I love you for that."
"Here is some medicine for you nausea Madame." The maid says as she enters.
        I pull Bae off my lap, and walk over to her. I grab the medication in one hand and the water in the other. I toss the medication to the back of my mouth and drink the water. Sending it down my throat into my stomach. "Thank you." I say with a smile and hand her the glass. She takes the glass and leaves the chamber's once more. I turn around and walk over to the sofa and  I sit back where I was before. Loki puts an arm around me. "LOKI!" I hear boom through the halls.
"Good god." I groan leaning back on the sofa for a split second, before I get up and walk to the entrance of our family chambers.
        I open it and see Thor on the other side of it. The same stupid look plastered on his face, the same blonde hair with a beard and the same damn hammer. He looks at me confused, and looks me up and down the grins. I raise my eyebrows at him. "Like a fine wine you get better with age." He said in his deep voice.
"Shut up, meat head." I say to him. He looks at me surprised.
"Why are you here? On Asgard?" He asks, looking at me confused.
"Well...um... I don't know. I live here." I say a little annoyed.
"What do you want brother?' I hear Loki ask directly behind me. Thor pulls Loki in the hall and lifts him up while hugging him. I smile he puts Loki down.
"So the rumor's are true." Thor says puffin his chest out and putting his hands on his waist, " You did not die all those years ago."
"No." Loki says, " I did not."
"Brother," Thor looks at Loki confused, " why does she live here?"
"Hello, I'm right here." I say waving a hand in his face, causing Loki to chuckle, and Thor back up a step.
"She lives here because we are married." Loki tells Thor, wrapping an arm round my waist and pulling me closer to him.
"M-m-ma-married." Thor stammers, looking between the two of us.
"Eight years." I say.
"Eight years." Thor repeats, he takes a deep breathe and collects himself. "Anything else I need to know?"
"Well.." I look at Loki and he nods, we step aside to reveal our son's. Thor's eye's bulge out of his head at the sight of the children.
"Who's children are these." Thor asks, as I snuggle into Loki's chest.
"Thor." I say ripping him from his thoughts causing him to look at me. "Meet your nephew's."
"Percy, Chai, and Bae come here please." Loki calls to them. The boys run towards us and stand in front of Loki and I.
"These are our son's," I tell Thor,"our eldest, Perseus, is eight. Our second child, Malachai, is five. And our youngest, Baelfire, is two." I gesture to each boy as I say their names.
"Boy's," Loki says,"meet your Uncle Thor."
        Smiles spread across their faces, they then attack Thor with hugs. They bombard him with questions, Loki and I laugh at them. I tell Loki I need to use the restroom and walk away. Once I get to the restroom, I fish out the pregnancy test I had Nick get me just in case. Luckily there were five in this box, I took them all. I waited five excruciating minutes, I look at each test they all say the same thing. I cover my mouth and I feel tears flow down my cheeks. I remove my hand from my mouth and throw them all away. I walk back into the living room and sit next to Loki and the sofa. We watch as Thor wrestles with the boys causing us to laugh every now and then. Loki then puts an arm around my shoulder, he then looks at me and see's my wet cheeks."What is wrong my love?" He asks leaning towards me.
"I took a pregnancy test." I tell him looking in his eye's.
"And?" He looks deeply in my eyes, I smile.

        "Looks like we have another shot at having a daughter after all." I say smiling. He shows  me his excitement with a huge grin.