Moving to Asgard

A baby crying...

        Is the first thing I hear, I sit up in my bed and look to my right and see my husband sound sleep. I smile at him, the man I fell in love with so many years ago. I get out of my bed and slide my slippers on my frozen feet. I then grab my robe and wrap it around me, I close the door to our bed room silently. I quietly walk down to my son's room, I open the door and it lets out a groan. My son's cries are no longer muffled, I hear him scream. I close the door behind me and walk over to his crib. I look at him, my little Percy with tears streaming down his small cheeks. I pick him up gingerly and hold his head to my chest. His cries immediately stop, I then sit down in the rocking chair in his room. I try to slowly rock him to sleep but he refuses to close his eyes. I then realize he's hungry, I then unbutton my shirt and start to nurse him. His eyes start to close, they are only half open when Loki comes into the room. "Everything alright darling?" Loki whispers I nod, "Good I woke and you were not there."

"I was busy." I tell him still holding Percy in my arms.

"He looks so peaceful." Loki says, reaching his left hand over and caressing Percy's little head.

"You should have seen him a few minutes ago," I say looking at him, "He was screaming bloody murder." Loki chuckles.

        After a few minutes of nursing Percy, I set him back gently in his crib. Loki and I then leave his room and I close the door without a sound. Loki and I return to our room. I place my head on his shoulder, and drape my arm over him. He holds my hand and wraps his other arm around my waist. "I love you Loki." I whisper to him.

"I love you James." He says kissing my temple and we both drift off into sleep.

        "Mommy!" I turn around and see Percy running right towards me. I crouch down and open my arms, I embrace him and spin around the second he is in my arms. I kiss Percy's face multiple times getting him to giggle. I put him down on the ground and kneel in front of him. "How was Asgard?" I ask him, "Did you have fun with Daddy?" I ask him.

"Uh huh!" He says, looking off into the distance as most two year old's do.

"What was your favorite part?" I ask him with a smile. His face lights up and he smiles widely.

"When daddy took my on a ship, a-a-a-and we flew over Asgard." He starts to chew on his fingernails, I remove his hands from his mouth.

"Where is daddy?" Percy points behind me, I turn around and see Loki coming towards me. I pull Percy into my arms and set him on my hip.

"Hello darling." Loki says kissing my head.

"Yucky!" Percy exclaims sticking his tongue out. Loki and I laugh at him.

"Did you tell mommy about Asgard Perc?" Loki asks.

"Yeah!" He says in s very high voice. "Mommy next time will you comes to Asgard with us?"

"That depends on when you go back." I tell him, Loki looks at me confused.

"Why would the time matter?" I smile at him. I whisper in Percy's ear.

"Daddy!" Percy says, "Mommy says that I-I-I'm gonna be a big brother." Loki looks at me with shock in his eyes.

"Your serious." Loki says trying to hide his smile.

"Yes." I say grinning from ear to ear. Loki picks up both me and Percy twirls us around.

"Mommy, can I-I-I-I have a little brother?" Loki and I laugh.

"I cannot control I you have a brother or a sister." I tell him," But I will hope for a little boy okay?" Percy nod furiously, he then starts to squirm. I set him down and he bolts for the house.

        While Loki and I walk hand in hand discussing what we could possibly do now before the baby arrives. We talk about finally moving out of Nick's house. I then tell him we should more to Asgard, Loki looks at me shocked. I tell him that raising the children there might be a good thing. We then start to argue about names for a son.

        "What about Thor." I say sitting down on the couch and placing a hand on my eight and a half month pregnant stomach. This pregnancy was much more simple than my first. Its probably because I have done it before. Loki looks at me annoyed, for the past eight months we have been arguing over a name should our second child be a son. "You know I loathe Thor." He says pacing in the library. He had also moved to Asgard and are now living in the palace. "Please, think of another name." I sigh trying to think of names and come up with nothing. I rake my slender finger's through my hair. I see Loki stop pacing and look at me. "What about Malachai?" (pronounced Mala-k-eye) I mull over the name for a second.

"Malachai." I say and look over to him, "I like it." Loki smiles looking pleased with the name.

"You really like that name?" He asks sitting next to me.

"Yes, it's...unique" I say, "Where did you learn that name?"

"In one of your books." He says, "It means the messenger." I smile.

"We are still naming our daughter Marina correct." Loki grins looks down still smiling and nods.

"Yes we are." I grin at him. 

        He helps me get up and he returns to doing some of his reading, I walk over to the table in the library covered in books."Mommy!" I turn and see Percy come over and sits on the chair I'm standing next to. "W-w-what are you doing?" he asks me. I set down the book I'm looking at and pick up another.

"I'm looking for a good book." I say smiling at him.

"For me!!" he says happily, I chuckle at my son's enthusiasm.

"Sure Percy, I'll pick one for you." He grins.

        I set down the book and all the sudden I feel a pain in my stomach. I then realize something I have one ever experienced this feeling once before. "Percy." I look at him, his icy blue eyes full of curiosity. "I need you to go and get daddy for me okay." I say panting.

"Okay mommy." He runs off to get Loki, I close my eyes and concentrate on my breathing.

"Daddy." I hear Percy yell, "Mommy wants to see you." I hear Loki's boots coming towards me.

"What is it my love." he asks, I look at him.

"Get..the... mid......wives." I say between breathe's.

"Why?" I look in his eyes.

        "Because I'm about to give birth to our second child." I tell him, his eyes widen full of joy.