Chapter 3

*Camila's POV*

I walked in the doors of school and tried to make myself small in the crowd. I went to my locker and when I opened it, but soon it was slammed shut by the school's most popular and 'hottest' girl Andrea. 

I can see why people say she is hot. I mean she is pretty. Tall Dark brown hair, light eyes thin, athletic. It's like every girl wants to be her. The problem: her personality. I mean she appears to be a nice person and maybe she is. Deep deep deep deep deep down somewhere in that heart of hers. (if she has one) 

"Well, Camila, it's a shame you are here today. I was enjoying not seeing your ugly face." She hates me. Although I have no clue why. I never did anything to her. "Leave me alone" I mumbled. She laughed. "You actually talk. Listen how about we play a game of I speak and you keep your fucking mouth shut." She pushed me against the lockers causing me to drop my books. She laughed again. "Stupid idiot." and she walked off. I sighed and picked up my books. 

For some reason I looked up and they instantly met with the same green eyes, but as usual she kept walking. I don't know. I think I'm crazy but I know I've seen those eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~'

There was just one class left before school was out for the day, and It was going okay. I walked in the bathroom. It was empty. I looked at myself in the mirror. I let out a sigh.  I guess I really am ugly. I turned around to walk out when I saw Andrea standing at the doorway a smirk on her face. "Why look in the mirror? We all know you are ugly. Believe it Camila." I looked at the ground. "That's why no one likes you." I grabbed my bag and walked passed her. I don't need to here what I already know.

On my way out I heard someone say "You are a real asshole Andrea." But I didn't turn back to see who it was. I kept walking.

*Lauren's POV*

"-No one likes you." Andrea was telling someone when I walked in. The girl rushed out. I looked at Andrea there was a smirk on her face. How can she feel good by telling someone that? "You're an asshole Andrea." I told her. She laughed. "Does it look I care Lauren?" "Well you should, Andrea." She laughed again and walked out. 

Okay so maybe I did have a huge crush on her, but that was when I didn't know who she really was. She is really pretty but bad thing her personality ruins that. 

I was waiting for my dad to pick me up when I saw the girl from the cafeteria. I noticed that she was the one who rushed out of the bathroom. I walked to her. "Hey" She looked up from the book she was reading. Her eyes grew wide when she saw me and then she looked behind her to make sure I was talking to her. I let out a laugh. "Yes, I'm talking to you. What are you reading?"  She closed her book. "Sorry, it's just that  not many people talk to me. ummm just a book I thought was interesting." She was cute.

I smiled at her. "Cool, um I saw you rush out of the bathroom earlier, I just want to tell you that Andrea is an asshole. Don't listen to her all that comes out of her mouth is lies." She looked at the ground and smiled. God, it was so adorable. "Thank you." We stood there in silence for a bit. "So uh, what's your name?" I asked. "Ca-" A car's horn honked. "Sorry, I have to go." She said reaching for her bag. "Bye" I called out. She waved without looking.

She left me wondering her name and why it feels like I've known her.