Chapter 4

*A/N*
So I was going to do this whole fanfic in Author's POV but then I decided not to and do it in individual POV, but enjoy.

*Camila's POV*

The beautiful green eyes was what was on my mind all afternoon long. When I looked up and saw them looking at me my brain sent a memory of me and Lauren sitting on a swing set in silence and then our eyes locking together. They bring up memories of her.

A few weeks later I was walking down the hall to my class when I was tripped by Andrea. My books and papers want everywhere. "Clumsy one aren't you." Everyone was laughing. I felt my face turning red. I reached for a book but a hand beat me to it, When I looked up I saw the familiar green eyes. 

She smiled at me. "Hi" She said handing me the book. I was too drawn into her eyes to reply. She helped me up. "You alright?" I nodded. "Thank you" I managed to get out. "Nah, don't worry" The bell rang. "See you around" She said before leaving" I stood there like a complete idiot. 

At the end of the day I decided to got to the Fields and read. I was so into the book I had in my hands when no other than Andrea and her stupid friends came along and snatched it from me. "Hey my nerd. What you doing there." Her friends laughed. "Give it back!" I yelled. She laughed. "Get it from me" She handed it to one of her people. "Why are you so mean to me" I said. 

She laughed again. "Why? Because you are nothing. You are a ugly good for nothing person who doesn't belong." Her words hit me hard and made me regret my words. "Hey Andrea. I see you have nothing better to do then to describe yourself to her do you?" The green eyed girl told her as she walked towards us. She had her softball uniform on. I can't lie she looked attractive.

"Stay out of this Jauregui." Jauregui? "No, I'm not going to let you bother her. She has done nothing to you." She walked to the girl. "You know nothing about this ugly shit." Andrea said pointing to me. Softball girl laughed. "Right, I don't but I do know one thing she is no where near ugly. Heck she looks better than you do and you are wearing 10 pounds of makeup." I held in my laughter. Andrea pushed the girl. "What you going to do hit me? Go ahead" She told Andrea. Andrea made her hand into fists and her friends joined her. "Andrea! Jauregui! Back to your Fields." A coach yelled. Andrea looked at green eyes and at me and walked away with her group.

The girl was walking back to her own. I ran to her. "Hey! Wait." She turned around. "Thank you. again." I said. She laughed. "It's okay you don't deserve it." I smiled. "Um-" I was interrupted by her team mate who yelled her to hurry up before they had to run laps. "Sorry I have to go before they murder me" I giggled "See you around." She said to me again as she ran. and once again I stood there like an idiot. Her last name ringing in my head.

*Lauren's POV*

"Really Lauren you are like the superhero here. You basically come to her rescue all the time" Dinah said to me as we made our way to the beach. "Actually, I just don't like seeing a nice girl like her getting put down. She doesn't deserve it." She looked at me. "What I think is that you like this girl." I laughed  "I don't even know her name." 

"So, hey you that party Ashley is having?" "What about it" Dinah turned to face me. "Invite her."  I pushed her out of the way. "It's not my party." "Come on Lauren! There will be bunch of uninvited people there anyway." I thought about it. "Nah, she isn't a party girl. Well it doesn't look like it." "Well if you don't try then you won't know." 

She was right. Well no. I don't think I like her. I mean she is nice, but I don't really know her, but inviting her to the party, maybe could be a good idea.

The next day at school Ashley came up to me.  "Hey Lauren." I looked at the girl what could she possibly want. "Hi." "Um, listen I know you've heard about my party this weekend?" I nodded "Yeah and..?" "Well I was wondering If I would see you there.." I looked at her "I don't know" I walked to my class she followed. "Please, I mean it would be great!" I turned to face her. "Listen, Ashley, I don't know what you want but I don't want anything to do with you."  I saw the brown eyed girl walking down the hall. "But.." "Hey look if you wanna see me there invite that girl too." She looked at her. "But, I don't know her." I rolled my eyes and walked off. 

While I was walking I heard. "hey, um I'm having a party this weekend and if want to come you can." I turned around and saw the girl looking at me. I winked at her and went to class.