Chapter 13

*Camila's POV*

I was going to do it. My mind was set. If I didn't do it things would get worse. And I can't take it any longer. I'm so tired of everything. Tired of being treated like shit. Tired of my self most of all.

But there is always that ray of hope. Or that person who won't let you go. And sometimes you hate them but in reality you love and are thankful for them. And for me that person is Lauren.

-

I laied on my bed. It had been a couple of hours since the big scene I caused. Lauren was sitting at my desk on her phone. Her facial expression was cute. It made my stomach flip.

What she had said about loving me differently than the rest was bothering me. What did she mean? Like could it have been a good different or not? Or am I not understanding something right?

"Lauren?" I asked. She looked up with a half worried face. "Yes Camz?" Her eyes were looking straight into mine. "I -I uh wanted to ask you something.." I nervously said. "Shoot" she responded. I took a deep breath. "You know when, um you told me that you uh, you loved me differently from the rest. What did..what did you mean?" God I sound so awkward.

She put her phone down. And cleared her throat. "Camz, I- I don't want you to feel weird around me after I tell you this. And if you decide to keep a distance then I complety understand." I nodded. "When I saw you in the cafeteria and spoke to you that day there was something that caught my attention. I don't know what it was. Perhaps it was your chocolate brown eyes. Or your personality or maybe it was the fact that you seemed nice." She was now sitting on my bed. "Or maybe it was just you in general. All of you. That caught my attention and makes me feel different, and I think Camila. I think that I'm falling in love with you."

Silence fell over us and we were looking into each other's eyes. I was trying to get my thoughts straight. Part of me didn't. believe this and the other part was telling me to tell her what I feel.

I licked my lips.  "I- Lauren." I started.  "Camila its okay if you think it's weird or insane" She quickly said. "No Lauren listen. I've been wanting to tell you this but I guess the right time hasn't came yet. But-"

In that moment Sofie ran in. "Mila!" I silently sighed. "Hey pumpkin how was school" "It was good. And yours?" I looked away from her. It hurt that my little sister had a sister like me. "It. It was great Sofie." She smiled and looked at Lauren.

"Hi Lauren" Lauren smiled. "Hey Sofie. Wanna go to the park?" She nodded and ran to get her shoes.  "I'm sorry Lauren." I said getting up. "No no it's fine. The right time wasn't now." She gave me a small smile. The smallest things she did made me feel happy.

-

I walked into school, with my books pressed up against my chest. Afraid of what could happen. I hadn't told Lauren what had happened before she found me. I'm afraid she will get hurt because of me.

I slowly opened my locker. As I put somethings in someone covered my eyes. My first reaction was to elbow the person. "Ow! Damn!" It was Lauren. "Oh my god. I'm sorry Lauren I thought you were someone else" She raised an eyebrow. "Like?" "No one. Come on we are going to be late." I pulled her hand. My heart jumped at the contact. "This isn't over." I rolled my eyes.

When it was lunch time I slowly made my way. Not that I don't wanna see my friends but I'm sure Lauren told them what happened and I really don't want to speak about it.

I hadn't ran into Andrea's friends but I heard that Andrea is coming to school soon. I hope not to soon.

"Mila!" Dinah ran up to me and picked me off the ground. "I'm so happy to see you. I love you, you know." "I love you too" I said walking to the rest of the girls.  They instantly smiled and hugged me as well. Wow is this what having friends feels like?

We took a seat and waited on Lauren. "Camila. Listen. We want you to know that we love you. Despite everything. We are here for you and always will. Okay? You mean a lot to us even though we met not to long ago." Ally said. "Yeah and we care about you." Normani added. "I really like you. Friend wise. Not the other way that's Lauren" She covered her mouth at the last part. "Dinah!!" Ally and Normani yelled. "opps." she quietly said. I chuckled "Its okay. I kinda know that"

"Know what?" Lauren said taking a seat. "That you like nutella" Dinah said a hint of nervousness in her voice.  "ohh yeah I do. A whole bunch actually" she laughed. Her laughter was Music to my ears.

We kept sharing different things. I had never felt more complete and a bit happy. I also found my self blushing at times when Dinah said things about Lauren liking me. Or when Lauren would look at me from time to time. I need to tell her soon because I can't live like this.

-A/N-

Hi, omg I feel so bad for not updating much. My laptop is still not fixed and I'm using my phone which sucks. So sorry for all the mistakes. But school starts soon (friday. Which is lame. Who starts school on a Friday? Wtf.) and that means I won't update as much but I'll try to get in as many as I can these next few days. Again sorry for making you wait. And Thank you sooo much for the votes and comments!! I love you ALL ♥♡♥

~Mary