Chapter 20

*Camila's POV*

I looked over at Lauren. We were at her house doing homework. Her eyebrows were furrowed at the task at hand. She looked adorable. I couldn't help buy smile at my girlfriend. Wow, girlfriend, who knew. I was happy.

"Camz, its hard to concentrate with you looking at me. I chuckle. "I can't help but to admire your beautiful face." She put her pencil down and rested her chin on her hand. "Oh really? Well I can't do my work with an adorable face like yours staring at me." She came over to me and poked my nose.

I smiled widely. "I love you" I said she bumped her forehead with mine. "Yeah? I love you more" I looked at her lips. "Well I love you the most" I looked back up at her green eyes. "Hm? I don't think you do" she was looking at my lips now. "Why would that be?" I asked biting my lower lip. "Because I love you most" I giggled. " Are we going to keep arguing or are you going to hurry up and kiss me?" She pulled her head back a little. "I think I'll do my homework."

I pouted. "Laur" I whined. "Babe don't do that." I got in her face again "Please?" She looked away "Must resist adorable face" I got closer "I give up" she took my lips in hers. My heart fluttered.

"Happy princess?" I smiled "Happier than I'll ever be" She smiled "How about we take a break and watch a movie?" She asked. I nodded "sounds great" I put my books aside and made myself comfortable on her bed while she put in the fist High School Musical because why not?

She made her way next to me. She covered ourselves with a blanket. I had found a habit to cuddle up against her and she put her arm around me.

I sighed into her arms. Everything was perfect to me.

---

The next morning I sat on the steps of my empty house, waiting for Lauren. I picked at the tall grass. Quietly humming to myself. When a car horn honked, followed by a laugh, caused me to Jump. I looked up to find Lauren in her black Jeep. She was still laughing.

I made my way to her "Thank you for the heart attack so early in the morning" I said get in the passenger side. "I'm sorry Camz. Your face was priceless though" I frowned. "Shut up and drive" I said not amused.

She was still laughing when we got on the highway. "Are you done yet?" I asked annoyed. "Its just that-" she started laughing again. I sighed and looked out the window. Seconds layers I felt Lauren's hand on my thigh. "Babe are you mad?" I decided to not reply. "Babe?" I smirked still looking out the window. "Babe I was only messing around." I stayed silent. We were at school now. "Camz, please. Um sorry" she turned my head so I was looking at her. "Camila.." She tried to kiss me. "Buy me lunch first" I smirked and got out. "You are something" I heard her say and I started to make my way inside.

"Babe! Wait up!" Lauren said jogging up to me. She intertwined her fingers with mine. I smiled at her and gave her a peck on the lips. "How could I be mad at you" I said. She laughed "You just want lunch." I chucked "Perhaps."

Dinah and Ally came up behind us. "How is Camren this fine morning?" She asked. I laughed "Hi Dinah. Hi Ally" Ally smiled. "You totally jtst ignored my question." Dinah said. "How are you Ally?" Lauren said playing along "I'm quiet well and you Lauren?" Dinah frowned "Y'all are mean"

"Ally would you like to join us out for lunch later?" Dinah gasped "Hey! And me?"  "I would love too" Ally replied. "I'll see you then" Lauren and I walked away. "That's totally uncool" Dinah said behind Us. I laughed and kept going to class.

Once we got to my class Lauren wrapped her arms around my waist. "Have a good day beautiful. I'll see you at lunch" I smiled resting my chin on her shoulder. " Tell Normani and don't forget Dinah she might beat us up" She laughed "Yeah I agree." She sighed. I pulled back a bit "Everything okay? You don't mind taking them right?" I asked worried "No no its fine, I'm just happy that's all" I relaxed "I love you Laur" She smiled wide "I love you too princess" She gave me a peck on my lips before leaving.

I watched her make her way down the hall and smiled. I turned around to go in class when I bumped into someone. I looked up to see the familiar eyes. "Just because you are with Jauregui doesn't mean we are through with you." She smirked. "Watch out little whore"

---

*A/N*
I hope to get some action in this soon. Sorry for it being boring. ✌