Chapter 10, Twisting Fate

Chapter 10

Twisting Fate

~Jade' s POV~

    "You know, you really shouldn't be doing that." Rose yells at me.

    "All I'm doing is giving them a little nudge, the love is already there and you know it, I just needed to give them that extra push to show them what they've tried to keep bottled up." I reply, then put a little grin on my face since James finally just admitted the truth to himself. I wonder how Penelope and Nicholas are doing.

   "Don't even think about it, let them have their moment in peace, don't even think about changing anything that's going on down in that lake." Rose screams at me, distracting me from doing what I planned on doing.

    "Fine, wait, I have an idea, you know that lion goddess, whatever her name is." I start

    "Yeah, what about her?" Rose asks curiously

   "Well, she has to have someone special waiting back home, what if we just give her a push, no matter how hard it may be, to send her home and spend some time with her lover." I reply smugly

    "You know what, that might just work, let's try it." Rose says agreeingly, so me and Rose combine our powers and go in search of miss lion goddess with our mind. We finally find her near the river bank that we stopped at that helped mask our scent, we give a little push and the lion goddess turns around and all but sprints in the opposite direction, seemingly heading home.

    "Wow, that was a lot easier than I thought, apparently she missed her lover." I say, grinning from ear to ear, overjoyed that we just bought ourselves at least a couple of weeks.

    "Apparently, now can I go back to my room and go to sleep, I really am tired, and that last one really took a lot out of me." Rose says, and then yawns, adding extra emphasis on the being tired.

   "Go ahead, I'm feeling kind of tired too." I say, so Rose gets up and leaves and heads across the hall, goes into her room and shuts the door, completely forgetting to shut mine, so I get up and shut my door and go bed.