✶2✶

Belle stod in front of the cell bars, her eyes glancing around the quiet room

Belle stod in front of the cell bars, her eyes glancing around the quiet room. The various of levels with cells in front of her was empty, no stormtroopers, nothing. The only sounds being heard was light snores and hushed voices talking quietly. Her eyes move up to look at the sky thru the roof window, it was much darker then she last checked. It was soon time. For the last three days she had been planning her escape plan, and tonight it will happen. She had been studying their every move. From when they came with food, too how often they would guard her level. 

She turned around, and jumped up on her bed. Raising herself to her tiptoes to open up the little vent connected to the roof, hoping it would confuse them. The vent was way to small for her thin figure to enter, but for knowing how dumb stormtroopers really are she crossed her fingers that it will work. She lifted her necklace and began to screw off the two screws with it. When the last one finally released itself and the vent fell open, she herd familiar steps making it's way down the hall. Belle quickly jumped off the bed and leveled herself down to crawl under it, to hide herself. She felt her breath quicken and her heart raising as she heard the steps come closer and closer. When she heard the steps stop right in front of the door, she closed her eyes.

"Foo-" The manly, but young voice began but cut himself off. Belle smiled to herself when she heard the noise of keys clinging together and the door creaking open, knowing her plan would work. She watched the mans feet walk further into the room but stopping in the middle. She heard him set the tray down on the bed over her. "What the-" He said but was cut of by Belle slamming her foot agains his feet, sending him flying backwards down to the hard floor. The young girl quickly crawled out from under the bed, setting herself on top of the man in white suit. She snatched the gun from the soldiers belt, throwing it away. "What do you think you are doing-" he tried to say but was cut of once again by Belle locking a hard grip around his throat. Chocking noises was soon beginning to come from out of his mouth. He tried to move her hands away from him, by griping her wrist, but failed miserably as Belle had the upper hand. She tightened her grip wanting to get over with this. The girl felt his grip around her wrist loose and his body stopped shacking. She quickly moved her hands away from him, his head falling lifeless to the side, he was dead. 

"I am so sorry." She whispered as she lifted herself up to her feet. With all her might she pushed him up on the bed, pulling the thin blanket over his body. She stepped back and looked at his lifeless figure.  He deserved it, but she just couldn't ignore the feeling of guilt. "Why!" Belle whispered yelled to herself as she stepped closer and began taking of the heavy helmet off him. She felt a pang of regret hit her as she scanned the young boys face. She gasped in surprise, her hand flying up to cover her moth, preventing her from screaming. Belle felt herself panicking as she reached for the gun down on the floor and ran out of the cell. She leaned agains the wall trying to control her heavy breathing. "What is wrong with me, pull yourself together." Belle whispered to herself. The girl took a deep breath before holding up her gun and creeping in to the hall , checking both sides. It was clear so she began running down left side of her two choices. Her boots thumbed against the floor as she ran as fast as she could down the long hall. The long hall suddenly came to an end, making her stop in her tracks.