✶6✶

"What are we gonna do now?" Belle whispered as they knelt  in front of the graves, holding onto Beckett's arm while staring at fabric hanging onto a stick

"What are we gonna do now?" Belle whispered as they knelt  in front of the graves, holding onto Beckett's arm while staring at fabric hanging onto a stick. They messed up, they messed up really really bad. Thy could practically see their death from here.

"I don't know hun." He said shacking his head, pulling her in for a hug.

"We are dead." She than said burying her face in his neck. "We are so dead." She repeated herself. She than herd footsteps nearing them making her look over Beckett's shoulder. There stood Han, and Chewbacca who stood some meters behind him. Beckett herd him to and let go of the young girl before standing up. He turn around to face the boy and hit him right in the face, sending him stabling to the ground. 

"What the hell?!" He yelled as Belle stood up to stand beside Beckett.

"You don't listen and you can't follow orders." Beckett yelled in anger.

"Do you have any idea of what you've done?" Belle sternly said painting her finger at him. "We where not stealing for our selfs, we where hired by Crimson Dawn." She told him reminding him of yesterdays conversation.

"Now we owe him a hundred kisa of Coaxium, and when they find out that we haven't got it, they're gonna kill us." Beckett said making Han terrified. Chewie roared pointing behind him.

"Right, we run, i am already a desurter, what's the difference." He said, his breathing quickening.

"The difference?" Beckett asked in disbelief. "It's that the Empire doesn't send out a team to hunt you down, when you are a desurter. Dryden Voss will." He continued, making Han look at Belle for help.

"Do you know what it's like living with a price on you're head." She asked him with raised brows.   "The only thing to do is to go to them." She than said.

"We will find a way to make it up to him." Beckett said turning to the side, not wanting to look at Han or the Wookie.

"Than that's what we'l do." Han then said making Belle look at him with hope. He could just run away but he chooses to stay.

"No, he knows mine and Belle's names, but not you two." Beckett said walking up to him and the wookie again.

"If you come with us, show you're face. If they don't kill you, your in this life for good." Belle warned him, but deep down she wanted him to stay with her.

"If we find somewhere to square this, we still get our money." The young man asked making a smile form on Belle's face.

"Maybe." Belle said looking up at Beckett.

"For me it's worth the risk." Han said struggling his shoulders. "What about you?" He asked turning to look at Chewie. The wookie road in response. Han turned to face Belle and Beckett again. "That's yes." He smiled.

. . .

"Sorry for punching you're face." Beckett apologized to Han as they walked in the direction of where they had planned to meet with Dryden Voss, their boss.