✶8✶

"First of all, there is no way could have that green clilyf

"First of all, there is no way could have that green clilyf. it's not in the play." Han complains as he had just lost their transportation to Kessel. Belle just listened to his complaining not very worried, now she could continue with her former plan. "Also, captain who's full of banton crap-"

"Joohoo." Land said making Han shut up. "Where's my vcx." He said opproching Han, who blocked Lando from seeing Belle.

"I don't have it here right now, it is in the shop, i am getting some work done-"

"Lando." Belle said clearing her throat and stepping out from behind Han.

"Belle." He said as his face softened.

"Missed me?" She asked him returning his smile.

"Belle, you look phenomenal, as always." He said shacking his head in amazement.

"It is very good to see you." Belle answered, smiling brightly at him.

"So what are you doing with hairy and the boy?" He asked as Han turned to answered but Belle talked over him.

"He is working for my team."Belle answered responding before Han did with some stupid comment. "Beckett and, Qi-Ra is also here." She then said.

"Good help is hard to find-"

"We are more like partners, we are." Han said making both of them look at him.

"Excuse us." Lando said as him and Belle began walking down the hall. "Last i checked me and Crimson Dawn are squared, Dryden said that i was forgiven after i did that Felucia thing for him." He told the beautiful girl.

"Yeah, new move, we are making the Kessle run." Belle told him stopping to stand beside Han. "We need a ship." She than said, as Lando went to stand infant of the three.

"Why didn't you just say so?" Lando asked with raised brows.

"I thought you had retired." Belle answered with a smirk.

"Certain circumstances can change." He answered raising his shoulder in a questioned way.

"How much then?" Belle asked with a smirk.

"Hmm, the Kessel run, that's no easy spin, i am gonna need half of the take." Land said which make Belle surprised.

"That's ridicules." Han said while laughing.

"Shhh, grownups are talking." Land hushed him putting his fingers up to his lips.

"25 precent." Beckett's voice said from behind Lando. Land looked at Belle with a confused look before turning to look at Beckett who was seated at there bar, pouring some liquid into his cup, while Qi'Ra sat beside him.

"You are Tobias Beckett." Lando said pointing his finger at the light haired man. "You killed Horace sing." He than said, referring to the woman Bonty Hunter.