✶7✶

"Beckett, you have put me in a really terrible position

"Beckett, you have put me in a really terrible position." Dryden said walking around the room with Tobias on his heels. 

"I know Dryden and i am sorry." Beckett apologized making Dryden stop and look at Tobias.

"You're sorry!?" He yelled grabbing Beckett's shoulders. Belle watched the scene from the sofa she was seated at.

"Dryden there was complications there was factors-"

"Enfys Nest is a constant irritation for ever, and it's one you should have anticipated in, it's one you should have dealt with." He said out of anger, cutting Beckett off. 

"Trust me, i know i have made a mistake, but when you hired me you told me nobody had this information-"

"Trust me, trust me one more time and you'll see what i can do." He spat at him cutting him off once again.

"I think what Dryden is trying to say is that we're not interested in why you don't have it." Qi-Ra suddenly said, stepping into their conversation.

"No i am not interested, i am not interested at all." Dryden tham said stepping away from Beckett.

"Dryden, what can i do to make this right?" Beckett asked as Han and Chewie went to sit beside Belle.

"Make this right?!" Dryden yelled as Tobias also sat down in the same couch as his crew was sitting on. "There is no making this right, you know who i answer to, and you know what he will expect from me." He told us sitting down on the table in front of the couch. "You see there has to be consequences, so here's what i need you to do for me." He said pointing his finger at Tobias. "I need you to give me a reason to not kill you." Dryden than said.

"We are probably gonna die." Belle whispered to Han before laying her hand on top of his. He didn't answer her but responded to her touch by squishing her hand tightly, in a way of comfort. 

"Because i can make it up to you-"

"No, no, no, no, how will you make it up to me-"

"By delivering exactly what was promised." Beckett responded to him making Dryden stand up.

"One hundred kio grams of Coaxium." Qi-Ra said as Dryden went to sit beside her.

"Yeah, we will simply steal it from somewhere else." Beckett told them with a grin.

"From where?" Dryden asked with a laugh.

"It will be hard to find that anywhere out of an Empirial vault, Scarif, maybe Mecy island- "

"That's impossible." Dryden said cutting Qi-Ra off. Is it cutting off people day to day or something?

"Then let's come up with other options, are there any ideas of-"

"What about unrefined?" Han asked with rased brows making Belle look at him.

"Well the only known source of ecstatic Coaxium is a fish event underneath spice mines of Kassel." Qi-Ra said looking down at their connected hands before looking up at Belle who was looking at her.