✶4✶

Bella watched as they flew over the tall snowy mountains of  Vandor, where they completing their mission

Bella watched as they flew over the tall snowy mountains of  Vandor, where they completing their mission. After they picked up the Wookie and the boy nothing much really happened. The two of them went to clean up them selfs and after that Belle hadn't seen them.

"Can you take over?" Belle asked Rio who was asleep in the chair next to her. "Rio." She said a little lord, making the Ardennian jolt up.

"What?" He asked yawning.

"Can you take over?" She asked laughing.

"Yeah sure." He said as Belle stepped out of the chair and Rio jumped over. Belle looked at him with a smile before turning to look for their two passengers. Belle wanders around for a while, before ending at the top of the stairs leading outside to the small platform thing underneath the ship.

"Chewbacca, very well." Belle heard Hans voice say, follow by a small laugh. "You are going to need a nick name, Cuz i ain't saying that every time." Han than said as Belle made her way down the stairs. 

"What about Chewie?" Belle suggested standing behind them. Both Han and Chewbacca turned to look at her. Han was right, she was the most beautiful girl he have ever seen. "I am Belle, it is a pleasure to meet you Chewbacca, or can i call you Chewie?" She asked holding her hand out to him, he took his hand in hers with a roar. 

"That's yes." Han said making Belle look at him and tilted her head to the side. 

"You speak Wookie?" Belle asked him walking to stand in between the two males and leaned her elbows on the railing.

"Yeah, a little bit." He answers copying Belle as he also leaned his elbows on the railing.

"Interesting." She smiled a him. "So how did you two meet." She asked them, making Han laugh.

"Long story short, we kind of saved each other." Han replied looking down at his shoes before looking up again at the beautiful girl he had saved.

"So you where kind of an hero yesterday?" She asked with a giggle.

"Yeah, you could say that."

. . .

"Here it comes, take a look." Beckett said handing the binoculars to Belle, who passed it over to val. Han, Beckett, Val and Belle laid down on their stomach in the snow, watching the train pass them by in the distance. Chewie and Rio where back at the ship. "We hit the Cenveigs in between the tower and the bridge, Rio drops the sim, we separate pailor container, cable it up to AT holer and then-"

"we damage their Distress signal." Val said looking thru the binocular. "I blow the bridge down, the container slips right o the track and we sail away." Val said handing over the binoculars to Han.

"You trap that security meam, and we get those vibrers and it will get real spicy, real fast." Beckett pointed out.

"I am not the one you should be worrying about." Val said looking over at Han.