Moving In

Lauren POV

*a few hours in*

-"Lauren can I get some help with this box. It's really heavy.", Camila called out to me.

-"Sure I'm coming.", I said. I went into the hallway to see her struggling to walk with the huge box in her hands. I chuckled a little at the sight.

-"Um I can hear that you know.", she said.

-"Yeah Yeah sure.", I said humorously.

I grabbed the box out of her arms and started to walk towards my room. I put the box down by my "sort of" made bed and turn towards Camila who seemed to be rubbing softly on her arm.

-"You ok?", I asked concerned when I walked up to her.

She looked at me with a startled expression. She hid her arm, but it was already clear to me that she had something bothering her.

-"Camila I know you got something... no one just hides something that they have on their arm.", I spoke sincerely to her. She looked at me shyly.

-"It's really nothing Lauren... I promise.", she said in a low tone.

-"Are you sure?  I can walk you back home if you want. You've already helped a lot today and plus we have only a few boxes left to take care of.", I said suggestively. I knew she was in somewhat pain and I didn't want her to get severally injured.

-"No! Please don't. I'm fine.", she said annoyed.

-"Ok ok sorry. I'm going to go see if there is any more of my boxes then I'll come back.", I said trying to calm down the small tension. Camila looked at me and nodded.

I smiled at her and walked to the moving van outside. My dad was pushing out a box and my brother Chris grabbed it and started to take it inside.

-"Need help with that bro?", I asked.

-"Nah I got it thanks Lauren", he said smiling at me.

I just nodded at headed over to my dad.

-"Any other boxes for me dad?", I said.

-"Umm.... nope your all good sweetie. Is Camila doing ok?", he said mentioning the brunnete.

-"Oh yeah she's good.", I said joyfully.

-"Good to hear and I'm glad you already made a friend Lauren. Maybe moving was a good idea. You seem much happier.", he said happily. I must admit his attitude did lighten up as well. Which of course was wonderful to see.

-"Yeah I guess your right.", I said smiling at him.

I turned back to enter the house and back to my room. Where I saw Camila looking through some of my stuff. She held a picture of me when I was younger and in Cuba.

-"You enjoying yourself there?", I said smirking at her.

She jumped up in surprise.

-"Ugh Lauren!  You nearly gave me a heart attack!", she yelled at me.

-"Oh no do you need something?  The hospital maybe?", I said sarcastically.