A Night Out

Camila POV

*the next day*

12:47pm

I was at Dinah's house taking care of her. She had called saying that she had a bad headache and was vomiting every 12 seconds. So being the helpful friend that I am, I agreed to watch over her. It's kinda her fault to be honest. There was alcohol at the party and by the she looked, the way she was all up on Mani, and being more carefree then usually.I'm not  surprised that I had to drag my ass over here to help her. But nonetheless I was just happy being there. Dinah had told me the Ally, being the only sober one, had to take Normani home and spend the night her. She was suffering the same thing as well.

-"I'm surprised y'all aren't dead from alcohol poisoning.", I teased at Dinah. Who gave me the side eye.

-"You want me dead Chancho? Not cool", she said lowly.

-"Of course not! Do you know how devastated I would be?", I exclaimed at her. How can she make such comment like that?

-"Well then?", she said smiling. "So... how did it go with Lauren? I got a glance of you guys heading up the stairs.", Dinah asked curiously.

Oh fuck. What should I tell her? I'm not going to be like "Oh yeah it went great! Oh by the way we fucked on your bed sorry!" like no! I would get a poly beat down for that.

I took a deep breath.

-"It went great. Why do you ask?", I said trying to play it off.

-"What do you mean? "Why do you ask?" Bitch what'd she say?", Dinah said whisper-yelling.

-"Well she didn't really say anything.", I said. I mean it was the truth after all. Her kiss answered my question.

-"Then how do you know it went well?", she asked suspiciously.

-"Cause she... kissed me.", I said while blushing.

-"SHE WHAT?!", Dinah yelled excitedly.

-"Exactly what you heard Jane. She kissed me and kissed her.", I said in a quiet tone.

-"Oh my god Mila! So does that mean y'all are dating?",Dinah asked excitedly, but immediately calmed down when her stomach was starting to protest her sudden movements.

-"No Dinah we aren't dating.", I said a little sadly.

-"What? Not even after the sex?", Dinah said, but covered her mouth mischievously.