Through The Day

Camila POV

It was around 12:30pm and I was bored! Now that a new school week was starting Dinah would be busy and Lauren would be busy as well. They're my only two friends I have, for now I hope, and I can't hang out with them. Which sucks!

All throughout the day I just did the most random of things. Writing lyrics, binge watching Netflix series, playing a few video games, and even washing clothes. Which is something I NEVER DO! but to be fair since my mom is still out of town it wouldn't hurt to help keep this house in one piece.

I had gotten a call earlier from Mr. Mahone and since I'm going to go to high school my mom had to fire him from teaching me.Which honestly I thought I would never see the day where that happened.He just called to say that he wishes me the best in the future and not to miss him too much. Which I'll never miss his needy ass. And also for me not to worry about the work he gave me for the week that he would be gone. So gladly I trashed that useless crap.

-"Didn't do me good anyway ", I mumbled to myself.

Just as I was about to plop myself down back on the couch to play a game my phone had buzzed on the small table I have near the TV stand. I thought it would've been my mom just checking up on me, but to my surprised it was Dinah. Now as much as Dinah loves to be her obnoxious,carefree self and seemingly not care about the shit that was going on around her. She really is depending on her education since she wants be a RN(Registered Nurse) so when it comes to school she doesn't dare to pick up her phone. Which I've come to learn after hearing her yell at me on the phone about 800 times telling me not to call or text her when she is in school. But I do it anyway just to annoy the shit out of her.

I grabbed my phone and texted her back.

(C-Camila D-Dinah)

D-WALZ!!!!

C-Aye Dinah what ever happened to your " No phone while in school policy"?

D-Shut up! It's boring today and most of my classes had substitutes in them. I ain't gonna learn shit from them!

C-I'll give that for sure.... so how's your day been?

D-Besides from boring ass classes?  Pretty fucking hilarious not going to lie.

C-And why's that?

D-CAMILA REMEMBER?!  Every year of the last week of school I go on my prank frenzy ;) welp it's happening a HOLY CRAP AM I OUT DOING MYSELF THIS YEAR! Every single one of my pranks have been a success and were down right funny!

C-Oh yes how can I forget your tales of your pranking reputation xD you do realize that won't look good for working as a nurse though right?