Keeping Promises

*Next day"

Lauren POV

-"So we agree with this right?", Camila said over the phone.

-"Yes, we'll meet up at Ally's house and everything will get cleared up. Plus we'll have a day to ourselves all together.", I repeated shortly of the plans that were scheduled to happen.

-"Good. I swear Lauren if you do something stupid just to bail out you're gonna pay for it", Camila said seriously.

-"Oh yeah? How am I gonna pay for it Cabello?", I teased.

-"Shut up Jauregui! I'm serious.", Camila chuckled.

-"Ok ok. See at Ally's at 3:00?", I asked.

-"Yes. See you soon Laur.", Camila said lowly.

-"Ok bye.", I said.

-"Bye", Camila said as we hanged up.

I checked the time to see it was still a bit early until everyone would start meeting at Ally's house. It didn't really take long to set up this whole thing. All the girls immediately agreed that this needed to happen and didn't hesitate to respond positively.

I was nervous though. I feel like I won't be able to get through one sentence talking about Taylor without crying. Everytime she crosses my mind makes me break down. And that's at everytime of day. Everyday.

But I knew this wouldn't be able to go on for to long until one of the girls decided to take action into there own hands. Which in this case Camila took her opportunity. So I needed to suck it up.

I laid on my bed for a few more minutes, scrolling through Tumblr and humming a few songs that we're stuck in my head. Until I got interrupted by a text message from my mom.

I've felt like I gotten a bit better with socializing since that little moment with Camila kinda woke me up.

I opened up the massages.

(L-Lauren M-Mom)

M-Lauren I have news.
L-What's going on?
M-First I really have to thank God for this because I thought it was truly over.
L-What are you talking about?
M-Taylor of course!
L-What about her? Is she ok?
M-Lauren she is doing amazing! This morning she woke up like it was just another ordinary day!
L-Are you serious?
M-Yes!
L-Does that mean she can come home now?
M-No they still won't let her go.
L-Why? If she's doing fine shouldn't they let her leave?
M-There still concerned and want to run a few more test. But the doctor says that we should be grateful and blessed. She's survived.
L-Mom you don't understand how happy I am to hear this!
M-I know! Well I have to go. I still have to be vigilant and focus here with the doctors. I'll talk to later ok?
L-Yeah sure.
M-Ok sweetheart. Bye.
L-Bye.

My heart was filled with glee. I couldn't believe it. Taylor was able to make it through? Although I'm still very suspicious why they won't let her leave and what test could they still possibly need to do on Taylor. At least she was doing better. Which helps benefit me mentally and emotionally.

Some stress would be released from me and it won't be so hard anymore to explain what's going on.

I hopped off my bed and went to my drawer. Picking out my outfit and heading towards the bathroom to take a warm shower.

3:10pm.

The clock said as I finished my shower and managed to get my wet hair into a sleek looking ponytail. Got my makeup on and some spiked wristbands, with my moon chocker. Wow. I looked at lot different when I actually tried after all those long days at school where I didn't give a fuck and looked like I was digging through a trash can.