-DailyMail

Article©

'Please make babies!' Fans go into overdrive as they beg Prince Harry to DATE Rihanna after the pair hugged at the LiverPool Charity Concert

By Unity Blott For Mailonline

They locked eyes for the first time just two years ago, but fans are still angling for Prince Harry and Rihanna to get together

Harry, joined forces with the Bajan beauty in Barbados two years ago as part of his 15-day tour of the Caribbean, and the pair were pictured laughing and joking together.

Within minutes of the images appearing online, fans had taken to Instagram to remark on the couple's chemistry and beg them to become a couple.

Instagrammer belledbel wrote: 'Please make babies,' while katytaylor added, 'I know harry is already dating a wonderfully beautiful girl but how about this for a perfect couple!'

Others commented on the 'cute' pairing with courtleigh8 calling them a 'match made in heaven'.

Rihanna, 30, is rumoured to be newly-single after splitting from billionaire boyfriend, hassan jameel, while Harry is single.

Commenting beneath a video of the pair together on Kensington Palace's Instagram page, rieyelisa wrote: 'Ummm yes I fully support this union.'

Mallies went as far as saying they'd make 'the cutest babies' with adore_echelon gushing: 'You guys look stunning together oh my goshh.'

One fan declared she would be 'OK if they dated' while Pakittyy remarked: 'RiRi Royalty!'

However not everyone was convinced, with twittyj blasting: 'RiRi & Harry together? No thanks. She's a very talented lady, but not quite princess material. Pop princess, perhaps.'