|Signs

Visions in my mind of the day that we met. You showed me things that I'll never forget. - Rihanna

Rihanna & Prince Harry's Final Hurdle? The Queen's Consent

The Queen and Duke of Edinburgh said they were "delighted for the couple and wish them every happiness", a Buckingham Palace spokesman said.

After meeting with the queen the other day. I had a lot of things to think about. I needed advice so I decided to facetime my big sis, Bey, she always has been a supporter of mine and I know she won't just tell me what I want to her.

"Hello," Bey said answering the facetime call.

"Hey BeyBey, how's the kids?" I asked.

"They're good. What's wrong?" She said.

"I met the queen of England." I said.

"Damn, does she like you? Is that why you're sad? Rih, don't let wrinkle face try you. You're the real queen. She's just a public figure." Bey said as Blue popped up on the screen.

"Hi, auntie Rih, snatch her bald. She don't know you." Blue said causing both Bey and I to laugh.

"I swear, that little girl is your twin. Straight H-town." I said.

"Yeah, she is but don't change the subject. What's the problem?" Bey said.

"Do you think I'm making the right decisions?" I asked her.

"No, I don't but as a woman I understand. We all doing crazy things for love." Bey answered.

"Tell me how you feel, Bey." I said.

"Ambitious young woman like yourself to even let this happen is crazy. Rih, in order to be a charity wife for one of history's most screwed up family firms, it's a bit rich to throw a parade in the name of feminism and human rights. You're giving everything you worked for up. Girl, I'll pray you last until you meet your maker." Bey said.

"Please don't tell Jay. I need to talk to him on my own and not because you want to get revenge all the time." I said.

"I don't get revenge. I am revenge." bey said.

"Whatever, I'm going to talk to someone who actually living this life." I said.

"Girl, you know I'm related to the queen. I'm pretty sure, I'm more famous over there then that whole entire family except for Diana, she was the real queen bee." Bey said causing me to laugh.

"Girl, don't let them people hear you say shit like-"

"What they're gonna kill me. I wish they would I'd turned the queen into a frog with that new Orleans creole voodoo." Bey said.

"I hate you. I'm hanging up now." I said.

"Bye!"

A few minutes later, I decided to walk over to Kate and William's apartment. I needed advice and fast. I told the butler to announce my arrival to the lady of the house.