|Interview

What started out as a simple altercation, turned into a really sticky situation. – Rihanna

 – Rihanna

It is official

It is official. England's most eligible bachelor is finally off the market. After years and years of living the jet setting lifestyle of a decadent billionaire playboy, Prince Harry has decided to tie the proverbial knot. This reporter can almost hear the sighs of relief from bachelors everywhere, who will be more than thankful to have this hard-hitting player finally out of the dating arena. This reporter can also almost hear the morose sighs of women who would have wanted to bear the title of 'Mrs. Prince Harry.'

The question, of course, begs to be asked, 'Who is the woman amazing enough to make the Prince of England give up his hedonistic single-blessedness and reform his rakish ways?'

Enter Robyn Fenty also known as Rihanna, the extraordinarily beautiful singer from a paradise island, Barbados.

Those sighs just turned into growls of envy, did they not?

We watched them as they made their way to the living room for our couch interview. England's favorite socialite had his arm around the figure of the world's most beautiful woman and was laughing at something that she was saying. Heads turned and mouths gaped as others cannot help but notice what a striking couple the two of them made. And since this reporter simply cannot do a sappy engagement article without wanting to yarp, I have decided to let the happy couple speak for themselves.

Here are excerpts from our interview:

Interviewer: Your Royal Highness, Rihanna, congratulations to you both.

"Thank you." Rihanna said.

Int: Can we start with the proposal and the actual moment of your engagement. When did it happen? How did it happen?

Prince Harry: It happened a few weeks ago, earlier this month, here at our cottage; just a standard typical night for us.