-DailyMail

Is Prince Harry secretly dating Rihanna? Pair are spotted 'in a passionate clinch under a blanket at polo event'

By Charlie Moore For Mailonline

Prince Harry has been single since he split with ex-girlfriend Cressida Bonas two years ago but it seems that is about to finally change

The royal was spotted getting very close to pop star Rihanna, who real name is Robyn Fenty at the Audi Polo challenge in Coworth Park, Berkshire.

Onlookers said the pair were 'all over each other' and one claimed they appeared to share a kiss under a blanket.

The insider, who is close to Harry's social circles, said that after the polo there was a late night party where picture-taking was banned to put the celebrities at ease.

'Harry was really going for it after the polo – he was drinking and dancing,' the source told The Sun.

'They were part of a wider group including Tom Hardy but Harry and Rihanna only had eyes for each other all night – they spent a lot of time sitting together under blankets.

'They were seen having a kiss before Harry had to go because he was playing polo the next day. Rihanna left about five minutes later.'

Tatler magazine described the event as a 'riot of fun' where the Princes 'showed off their horsemanship skills on both days, which saw the chino-wearing, summer dress-clad crowd cheering on from the sidelines.

It added that 'everyone was suitably sloshed (thanks to being plied with espresso martinis since their arrival).'

Harry, 33, and Rihanna, 30, have been friends since they met after Harry's 15 day Caribbean tour in 2016 but are said to have been exchanging flirtatious texts in recent weeks.

But the source said that even though Harry has admitted that he likes Rihanna, the palace might reject her as a long-term partner because of her celebrity status.

The Anything Can Happen singer has impressed the royal family in recent years.

She was asked to perform at Harry's 30th birthday in September and before singing at the Royal Wedding in 2011 said of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge: 'I'm friends with them, so it's not like it's awkward because I don't know them. So that's fine.'

The hitmaker split from her previous boyfriend McFly bassist Dougie Poynter in March this year.

Rihanna and Hassen, 32, had been dating on and off for a couple months, and previously split in December before rekindling their romance which came to an end a few months later.

Meanwhile, Harry's availability has been no secret as Paddy McGuiness revealed that the prince recently told him that he would love to appear on the ITV dating show Take Me Out.

The 42-year-old presenter said Harry was also keen to visit the isle of Fernando's, a fictional location in Puerto de la Cruz, Tenerife, where contestants on the show take their dates.

Clarence House has not commented on the claims.