|Cambridge

I don't go by the rule book... I lead from the heart, not the head. - Princess Diana

Breakfast was served up by the prince complete with bacon, scrambled eggs, toast and some cut up fruit. The table was adorned with glasses filled with orange juice and a bottle of champagne for mimosas. This was probably the best spread she had seen since her homecoming back in December that her own mother had prepared. She was impressed that Harry went out of his way to make this for her.

Bonus points to the prince!, she thought taking a seat where a plate had been set. She filled her plate with delicious foods, sinking her teeth into a piece of bacon. The salty favors tasted amazing and she soon realized that she never wanted to go without food for so long again.

"Not bad." Rihanna said between bites.

"Glad you like it." A silence fell between the two, food being eaten and enjoyed while the words of what happened the previous night dangling in the air.

Neither knew where to start, where to begin to articulate the feelings that had been silently exposed through the motions of the love making that took place. So they ate and drank until the food had disappeared and their stomachs no longer allowed one single morsel more.

"Thank you for breakfast."

"My pleasure," Harry added," it's the least I could do for not feeding you last night." He said.

Rihanna smirked.

[Later that day]

After breakfast, Henry and I walked around- the fear of paps following us around completely forgotten as our conversations started getting comfortable as we both entered the restaurant

After breakfast, Henry and I walked around- the fear of paps following us around completely forgotten as our conversations started getting comfortable as we both entered the restaurant. Someone spotted us and sent a text to the paparazzis. We entered a private room.

Once we finished eating, we walked out. We decided we would go out to explore the city.

He saw the group of paparazzi the moment they reached the front of the restaurant. His stomach dropped and he knew it was all over. There was no getting Robyn out of here without being bombarded by flash bulbs and her face plastered across every paper worldwide.

"Shit," Harry swore under his breath as the group spring to life at the sight of the prince.

"What's wrong?"

"We've been found out." It took Rihanna a moment to realize this was a fear of his. Granted, she had been anxious over the paparazzi finding them out but now that they did, what did it matter to hide. She had the guy she wanted who felt the same for her, and all was right in the world.