Prologue

He had experienced hundreds of lives. Each life was different, yet all ended in tragedy. No happy endings. He always lose everything he had, all because of a stupid curse.

Just one stupid mistake was all it took.

Then a curse was placed upon the innocent child.

He was merily a 13 year old boy back then. He just wanted to play that game, a virtual reality game! Who wouldn't want to, right? It was the very first VRMMO game there is!

Everything was going smoothly. Heck, he almost wanted to continue playing at all times! But there came the time where he had hit a certain NPC in the game. He had mistaken it as a BOSS. So he attacked 'it'.

But unknown to him, and all the players of the game, there are people who 'lives inside' the game. Creatures with unknown origins. They were beings that can 'live' inside a world of codes, yet can also exist in the real world.

Such was the 'NPC' he had mistakenly attacked.

"IT WAS A BIG MISUNDERSTANDING! I'M SOOOORRRRRRYYYYYYY---"

was what he had cried back then.

But that being was an unreasonable being. He'll seek revenge even to the slightest offence. And he always payback 10 times worse.

"Ya happy, huh, kid? Ya think its funny? Well let me tell ya. ITS NOT FUNNY! FROM NOW ON, YOU WILL BE TRAPPED IN A NEVER ENDING CYCLE OF A 'FUNNY' LIFE!!! NOW THAT IS INTERESTING. LET'S SEE IF YOU CAN STILL LAUGH AFTER THIS!"

And with a laugh as the last thing he heard, he was reincarnated into a new life without experiencing death. That was the start of his misery.

On his first life after being cursed was originally a very peaceful life at the beginning. A normal happy family. But as time goes by, this peace was thrown out and plunge into chaos. His father was apparently someone who ran away from the darkness. A former hitman. His family was hunted by a mafia organization and he was tortured to death while being forced to watch his family's sufferings and demise.

The second was more abrupt. His life that he thought was normal and comfortable was actually a life full of lies. Used. Betrayed. And eventually sacrificed.

The third, he had no controll nor freedom. In this life, he had almost lost the ability to trust others. But he found a person who he can say that he treasures and loved. But that person, in the end, was broken because of his insistence of freedom. This was the life where the first crack appeared in him.

This tragedy had continued until he became numb to it. But still, his heart still hasn't lost its kind nature.

As he continue to reincarnate, he found out that his soul has become strong enough to break the curse of the 'otherworlder'. That's right. He found out that being's origin. He was still human, but in the world he came from, because of their 'soul force' and probably tons of eons more advanced technology that can integrate soul force into it, they technically live inside a virtual reality world and live a lifetime there and then returning into reality without having spent too much time there.

It took him hundreds of reincarnation before finally breaking free from that stupid curse. He also got to talk with the person who cursed him. Strangely, the man told him that the curse was intended to be breakable.

He, who had been through too much tragedy, was able to take it all with indifference. He had already grown numb from love and hatred. To him, it just takes too much energy to hate the man that cursed him. After the talk, well..........

...lets just say he made the man suffer a loss without actually offending the man again.

Having been freed from the curse, he strive to enjoy his remaining life, alone, till he got tired of living. In this current life of his, he was what can be called a 'god' with his power. So with his long life, he cannot wait for his 'end' naturally. His life can only end if killed by a god slayer.

So he planned his end, giving the power to a mortal human, portraying himself as an evil 'god' while spending his free time as a mortal known for his generousity but with a dishonest mouth (tsundere, hehe). When he was finally dying, he gave a grateful, bright and gentle smile to the 'heroes'. He stared at the sky and thought to himself out loud:

"I hope that in my next life, I can finally live peaceful and normal life as a human...without all these memories and powers....."

But the poor guy he is, a person who fate seems to love to joke with, will never be able to know the meaning of a peaceful life.