Growing Up: 5 yrs old

Three years passed since Tousaka came into the family. In these three years, Tsuna can be said to be the who brought up his little brother. Thus, little fishy is extremly sticky to little tuna.

Iemitsu also went back to work. For three months, he tried to delay as much as possible before he was personally asked for work by a subordinate. As it was urgent, he had to leave at the same day so he swiftly said his goodbye and left.

Tsuna attended Nursery before he fully turned three. He hated the fact that he couldn't convince his parents that he didn't need to attend it as it was completely unnecessary. Because despite being a 2 or 3 yrs old, he intinctually wanted to avoid being surrounded by children his age.

Luckily, he didn't have to endure for long, otherwise he would've died of boredom.

Everytime he got home, he'd stay around his little brother. When little fishy was 9 months old, little tuna would patiently watch little fishy as he crawl about. Little fishy could already stand, but not walk, thus, he'd crawl to little tuna and climb on tuna's legs. Ever since the first time tuna let little fishy sit on his legs, and rock himself like a rocking chair, little fishy took his legs as his own personal seat.

Unlike Tsuna, Tou---no, let's stick to Fishy. Fishy is active and very curious, totally Tsuna's opposite. Fishy is very shy towards strangers, while Tsuna has a habit of reserving both his words and energy. But these two brothers' exception are each other. Not even Nana can make Tsuna speak as much, or make Fishy clingy.

At one year old, Fishy could already talk and walk. His word was "Nii", as he was practing to walk. Nana was doing the laundrey at that time. Tsuna found it unexpected as he never called himself as nii-san or nii or anything infront of lttle fishy. He can only think of it as his mother's work.

Now, Tsuna is five years old and Iemitsu came home for christmas. As they were celebrating, a conversation took place between the couple with Tsuna and Fishy were both asleep in Tsuna's room.

"Hon, is it okay if my boss visit our home someday?"

"Why of course, dear! Your boss would be very welcome to visit."

"Then it's settled. I'll tell him that." Iemitsu sighed. He most likely won't be able to come home for around two years after this 1 month vacation. Thus, Iemitsu decided to enjoy himself and spend his days with his wife and two sons to the fullest.

For the next two days, the family spent their days at home merrily. On the third day,...

"Kokuyo Land?"

Tsuna blink his eyes absentmindedly. Although it didn't know for past 5 days, it was still winter season, thus, it was no doubt cold outside. Tsuna glance at the three years old Fishy at his side, looking excited.

"Fishy might catch cold."

Ah, yes. Tsuna finally speaks complete sentences. But the words that comes out are still limited.

Tsuna's eyes are at his father, his eyes accusing. As Tsuna usually speaks short sentences (and sometimes doesn't speak at all), his eyes are usually expressive. Thus, making it easier for one to understand him.

Iemitsu could certainly feel his eldest's accusing stare (glare). What Tsuna said wasn't wrong though, so he thought for a second.

Fishy isn't really weak at the cold, but he might really catch a cold...he thought concernedly. Iemistu then saw his youngest's expectant eyes. ...but Fishy looks like he really wants to go...what to do?! He turned to Nana with pleading eyes, Hon, help!

Nana giggled in amusement at the scene. Although she wanted to continue watching the amusing interaction of the males, they weren't exactly getting anywhere! She kneeled in front of Fishy and smilingly asked: