one

||Brooklyn||

Today was my last day of high school and I'm so happy about it. This year has been a completely disaster for me, I got into a depression but I got through it thanks to my boyfriend Zig.

I don't have many friends, actually almost my whole high school hates me, but I have never cared about it and now less than anytime. I'm graduated now and next year I'm going to college.

Since I was sixteen I live as an independent person, I mean without my parents. That's because they have never cared about me enough, they only cared and loved my little sister, so when I was old enough to leave I just did it. And now I don't have any contact with them anymore.

The worst part of living alone, is the money. I do have to work a lot to earn some money and pay for my apartment every month, for food and for things I need the most. And now that next year I'm about to go to college I have to search some good job so I can pay my degree.

I am heading to my apartment and suddenly I crash with some random paper.

When I read it I know this was fate, and I don't even believe in it. The paper says that a marriage, more specifically The Mendes, are looking for a babysitter the whole summer and they pay 30$ an hour.

Without thinking it twice I start running to my place to catch my old car.

When I reach it I put myself into it and start driving to the direction that it's written in the paper.

Once I arrive there my eyes go crazy. I've never saw a bigger house than this one, i don't know if I can call it house, it's more like a palace.

I take a deep breath before exit my car and when I think what I'm doing I find myself already ringing de bell.

A beautiful woman with more curves than a road shows up, even the most confident girl in the world would be insecure about her body just staring for less than a second to her.

"Hi, what can I do for you sweetie?" She asks me with a white smile.

"Oh, um- I came because I saw that you needed a babysitter and I would like to have a chance to prove of what I'm capable of." I say slowly and confidently, well, at least I try it.

"Oh that's great sweetie, come in and just give me a second" And after that she leaves me all alone in this huge house. After a few second I can hear footsteps and my breath starts to become heavier because of my nervousness. "This is my husband Shawn and I'm-" And just like that a child cry cuts her off and leaves me alone with his husband, Mr. Mendes.

You can feel the tension in the air, actually you can cut it with a knife, until he starts talking.

"So, you're here for the job right?" That's the first time I hear his voice and damn it, it's so raspy and sexy.

"I- um- yes, I am" I'm a shaky mess and all of a sudden I can't even say two words without stumbling.

"I'd already give you the job, you're the only young person who has come. The other ones were old women and I sincerely don't trust them at all." When he talks his voice detaches confidence and I don't even know why but it turns me on.

"So.. does that um- mean tha- that I have the j-job?" I say feeling defenseless around him.

"Yes, you have the job" He say and I actually couldn't be happier. I'm not that fan of kids but I clearly don't hate them and I need the money so bad. "Just wait here one second, I'm going to give you a schedule so you know what days you have to come".

And with that he leaves, letting me review him one more time. He's really hot and his body is just perfect. He has muscles but not much toned, which I really like it. And his but is so definite. The things I'd do to him.

In less than a second he's back and I keep admiring him. I just can't stop staring at him. He realizes and smirks at me, which makes me jump and become a nervous wreck.

"You will have to come from Monday to Saturday, since my wife and I have the Sundays free. I actually have the Saturdays free too but I usually work from home home so I need you here." Did I say that he has a lot of confidence, he must be an important person at his work. He seems like a person who wants to have the control on everything. And I mean everything.

"Um- sure, there's no problem with that." I say looking him. deeply in his beautiful eyes. "Okay, that's perfect. You can start next week since today is Friday."

"That would be awesome, thank you so much. See you on Monday Mr. Mendes." I say going to the entrance door.

"See you on Monday.." He looks at me questioning how could he name me. "Oh, I'm Brooklyn Woods" I face-palm myself because I didn't say my name earlier.

"Well see you on Monday Ms. Woods, it's been a pleasure to meet you." He says in a sexy tone and then he winks at me. My heart drops and I finally get the strength to whisper "You too".

What is he doing to me? I already have Zig and I'm in love with him. But the feeling Sha- Mr. Mendes gave me, was all a different kind of. It was a feeling I've never experienced before.