four

There he is, between my thighs, just where I like him to be. Just when I feel his tongue I become a moaning mess and my breathe is one of my problems right now.

I am close to reach my climax, to let all my juices come out for him, he's going to taste me once again just like he wants, but suddenly I hear a loud sound. My alarm.

I was having a wet dream about Mr. Mendes and the afternoon we spent yesterday. What an afternoon. I was left speechless and I still am. What is this man doing to me?

He's like a sex God. I'll not be surprised if he did invented the sex itself. I mean, you just have to look at him to know his the best at driving a person crazy just by the look of lust in his eyes.

I have a good time the next few minutes thinking about him and I in his bed doing adult stuff.

Suddenly I look at the clock and I can see from the corner of my eye that is almost 9.15am and I should get going or I will be late.

❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁

Here I am. On my way to ring the door bell. I should have got going when I saw the time. I knew I was gonna be late today, but it didn't matter to me.

I am 16 minutes late, and that's why it doesn't matter to me. It's just 16 minutes, not a whole life.

Finally I feel myself full of courage and I knock the door. To my surprise I am welcomed by Shawn, I mean Mr. Mendes. Once he sees me, I can see him clench his jaw while he's checking all of me. His eyes travel from my head to my toes and I suddenly feel myself sexualy frustrated.

|| Shawn ||

I can't help but check the time one more time. In the last minute I've checked it 5 times now.

Where the fuck is Brooks and why isn't she here?

She's fucking late. 17 minutes late. Guess who's gonna have to pay for that? Nobody plays with daddy. Nobody. She's not gonna end up alive after this.

Suddenly I hear a knock on the door and since I'm alone with Cole I'm the one who has to answer it expecting Boorklyn outside.

I open the front door and I see thame stunning girl I've only known for a few days but I am crazy about. I take my time and I check her out, from head to toe.

Her outfit consists in a little crop top and a very short skirt, damn this girl is thick as fuck. I clench my jaw fighting against my boner who is slowly getting bigger.

I keep admiring her for a few more minutes and when she coughs I land on Earth again and I realize that I've been staring at her too much time. She takes a deep breath and talks. "I'm sorry I'm late. Can I come in?"

I just nod my head. I know that if I open my mouth a huge groan was gonna exit it because of the view she's giving me.

"Cole! How have you been buddy?!" She says with her sweet and cozy voice. Damn, is it that bad I want her to be mine?

She starts talking and playing with Cole, which makes my heart melt for a second. I watch them laugh because of what Brooklyn was saying to him.

Then I make my way upstairs. I'm not going to work today. I mean yes, I'm going to work but not in the office. Here, at home, where Brooklyn is right now.

I know I'm married. I know I have a son with Olivia. I know I love her. But there's something in Brooklyn that makes me want more of her. I can never get enough of her.

She's like an angel. This girl is driving me crazy. I can't stop thinking about her, thinking about what things I could do to her.

"I thought you left for work. You scared the shit out of me" She laughs. With that I return to reality, a little bit confused. How long I've been in my own thoughts?

"Cole just fell asleep on the couch. I guess he played too much that he was exhausted" Still with a smile on her face, she never breaks her eye contact between us and neither do I.

"What time is it?" I ask still not knowing how much time I've spend 'working'. "It's almost 1pm. I was thinking about making lunch but first I had to go to the bathroom one moment. Now that I'm done, what do you want to eat".

"You" I whisper so she can't hear me. "We can go eat somewhere so you don't have to spend your time in cooking, you're not an assistant here" My voice was serious and I think intimidating because while I was talking her face was looking at the ground all the time.

"Oh, um-okay. Where do you want to go to eat?" She asks me still without looking at me. The next thing I know I am almost screaming "Between your legs".

There's no way she hasn't listened to it. Positive, she has heard me. Her cheeks start becoming red while her smile grows really hard.

"Maybe that's a good place. But don't you think that would be more like a dessert?" She says with a seductive voice. This time making full eye contact with me.

I feel myself choking and my bonner growing like shit. She realizes what she has done to my friend down there. She starts walking to where I am standing up. Once she has approached me, she starts rubbing her hand through my pants.

"Is daddy having some issues with the menu? Maybe I can have the dessert now". I gulp. I am left speechless in the middle of the room and the only thing I can do is nod and wait for her actions to be done.

She sits on my chair and I'm still standing up in fron of her when she starts playing with the waistband of my pants until she unzips them. She doesn't waste any more time and she takes them down.

Her eyes wander to my erection, her jaw moving capturing her bottom lip between her teeth. "Damn, daddy". She sighs while she puts her hand on my hips to make me be closer to her.

Now playing with the waistband of my black boxers I rest my right hand onnthe side of her head, stroking her hair.

I jolted forward when her palm brushed my length. She smiles widely up at me.

Damn. What a beautiful sight this is.

She gently pulls my boxers down. She lightly grasps my hard-on and I let out a moan when I feel her touch.

Once the boxers hit my feet I kick them off and throw them somewhere, I don't care about that right now at all.

My body experiencing shudders when she kitten-licked the tip of my dick. It feels fucking amazing that I throw my head back in pleasure, yet, I want more. "Ahh babygirl.. stop teasing me"

She lightly laughs at my actions and graps jer both hands around me. "Like this daddy?"

I just nod my head being impossible for me to let out a simple word. The breath that I was holding in my lungs escaped very quickly. "Holy shit, baby".

Her warm lip wrapping around me, sucking lightly all of me. "Fuck" I curse moving her head gently with my hand. I encourage her, breathing heavily. "Don't fucking stop".

I let out a loud moan feeling myself losing control because of her actions. This girl know how to make me feel in heaven.

My moans become more and more continued. My breath is heavier every second it passes. "Shit baby, I'm ginna cum".

With those words she starts sucking faster and her hand moves in coordination with her mouth moves to fill the parts that she can't reach.

Two more moves and I feel myself becoming undone on her mouth. She doesn't complain though. She just swallows all of me, thing that turns me on more than I am after what happened.

"What a good girl we have here uh" I admire her beautiful face while she's still swallowing my fluid. "I try to be" She smirks at me and stands up from the chair.

"Wanna go grab some food now or no?" And she leaves me there, waist-naked.