three

This morning my alarm went off at 8 am. I'm tired as fuck since last night I couldn't sleep so well.

My thoughts were full of Mr. Mendes and the incident that happened on my way to my car.

He literally left me so frustrated that when I got home I ran looking for my dildo which was under my bed since I don't have to use it anymore because I have a boyfriend.

The thing is I arrived home and took out my dildo, moaning Mr. Mendes' name one time after another, until I released all of me.

Nevermind, once I woke up and showered, had breakfast and got dressed.

And I'm already at Mendes' place. I just got here and Mr. Mendes is no place to be found. I guess he took off to work earlier today.

I have a little conversation with Mrs. Mendes and then a few minutes later she makes her way to work too.

I'm left alone here just with Cole. I prepare him breakfast, just a bowl with his favorite cereals and I feed him so he doesn't get dirty.

❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁

I've played all morning with Cole and we had lunch together. After that we sat at the couch just watching some cartoons and when I turned around the baby boy was already sleeping.

I lift him up and suddenly he wraps his little and soft arms around me, and I feel a huge teeth smile on my face.

I arrive to his room and I lay him down on his car bed and I admire him for a few minutes. He really is a great kid, he's an angel and I can tell he's going to be as handsome as his father or even more.

It's around 4 pm and until 9 nobody gets home. Since Cole is taking a nap I decide to sit in the couch just looking for some good program.

After 20 minutes more or less I realise that there aren't any interesting programs on TV right now so I just make myself at home and start exploring this huge mansion.

This house at least has 5 bathrooms and 8 bedrooms. My whole family could live here. I keep looking and I arrive at the main bedroom, I suppose.

There's a huge bed with a beautiful headboard and two cute night tables. The bedroom has its own bathroom where there is a bathtub and a shower. Two marble sinks and lots of cupboards to keep too many stuff.

I exit the main room and I head over the stairs that go up to the last floor, the highest one. I was expecting to see a kind of loft but instead I see a door locking me the way in.

I put my hand on the doorknob and suddenly a hand stops me to twirl it. My eyes go up to see who's hand it is but I already knew just with its touch.

"Where the hell do you think you were going?" Mr. Mendes says a little bit too much pissed, it's hot though. "I-uh I had nothing else to do so I decided to go and see around the house" I say with an awkward smile.

He keeps staring at me with his powerful smile and after a few second he reacts and his mouth leaves a sweet chuckle that makes my breathe unstable.

"See around uh?" He smirks and starts getting closer to me. "Well you definitely haven't seen it all in this house" He puts his hand in his pocket and takes out a golden key with a red silk lace.

I'm just astonished and I stare cautiously and quietly at all of his moves.

He enters the bright key in the knob and twirl it never breaking the eye contact with me. He obviously has a cute smirk on his face too.

Once the door opens all I can see is red and a lot of cupboards and closets. There's a huge bed too, much bigger than the one in the main bedroom, and there's a bathroom too.