five

||Brooklyn||

"So where are we going to eat?" I ask since the first time I did I ended up giving Mr. Mendes a good blow job. "We can go to McDonald's since we have to bring Cole" He says almost annoyed by the fact that his son is coming too.

I had to wake up Cole from his nap, which broke my heart, we caught Shawn's car and the car drive was filled up by an awkward silence.

We are now waiting for Mr. Mendes to decide what to eat. I swear this man is worst than a kid, can't he just grab a BigMac or some chicken nuggets? It's not like he has too much options.

Finally I see him approaching to the counter where a, let me say it, handsome boy who I suppose was more or less my age is standing.

I grab Cole in my arms since he is still a bit tired because we interrupted his beauty sleep. I followed Shawn or Mr. Mendes. I really don't know what should I call him anymore.

While I'm travelling through my thoughts, he is ordering our great food. I feel someone staring at me so I break my eye contact with the floor and I realise that the handsome guy cannot stop staring at me with a huge smile on his face.

"Excuse me, are you even listening to me? I am ordering food right here." But the guy doesn't even look one second to him. I know he's annoyed by the fact that the guy is not paying attention to him. I can tell by the way he's clenching his jaw.

"You better stop staring at my wife like that or you're gonna end up more than dead." His voice changed dramatically. He's drop dead serious right now. He's not even kidding when he said he will kill him.

Holy shit, that was a big turn on.

All of a sudden the guy took out command and in less than 3 minutes we had our food ready.

Cole is the most loving and cute child I've ever seen. I'm not even annoyed by the fact that he's eating while he gets me dirty.

Suddenly I feel myself breaking the silence between us. "So.. your wife uh?" I blush after thinking what I just said. I don't even know why I said it, I just did.

"Oh come on, I just said it because that guy couldn't get his eyes off you and you were uncomfortable!!" He says very very quickly. "Ohh... sure babe" I smirk at him and he blushes in a matter of seconds.

Wow. He's even prettier when he blushes.

I keep checking him out for a couple of minutes and then I feel someone tapping my shoulder. It was Zig, my boyfriend.

Shit.

"Hi babe! What are you doing here?" While he approaches himself to me to give me a kiss. And I just give him a dead glare for using that name and kiss me in front of Shawn. I turn my face to him and I can see him too confused about the situation right now.

"Just, you know? Having some lunch" I say with a nervous and baby laugh. Zig's face drops when he looks behind me and sees Shawn and Cole. "Oh right! Zig this is my boss Shawn and this is his handsome son Cole. Remember when I told you that I had found a job? Well this is it. I'm babysitting this precious kiddoo, right Coleee?" I can feel my face light up just by looking to Cole.

"Oh right. I freaked out a little. I just didn't imagine your boss like that!" He is the one who uses a nervous laugh. "Me neither. He's hot as hell, fuck me." I mumble.

"Did you say something baby?" Zig looks at me as if I was crazy. "Oh-uh I didn't actually. Well you better get going. You don't want to be late wherever you're going, right?" I drop just like that, I mean I do want him out of here now. This is awkward as fuck.

Shawn has the face of anger plastered on his face. I know that he already hates Zig. It's actually quite amusing.

Suddenly Zig grabs me by my waist and gives me a gently peck on my lips and before leaving whispers me a "See you later babygirl".

All I could think about was the way the word "babygirl" sounded leaving his mouth. It actually hadn't the same effect that when Shawn calls me that. Am I really getting strings attached for my boss? Who is happily married?

I'm sure it's just a stupid thing that I shouldn't worry about. I'm not catching feelings for Shawn. There's no way.

"Who was that?" Shawn says looking at me as if I killed someone. "Oh, that was um-my boyfriend" I chuckle leaving a quick nervous laugh.

In that precious moment I could swear Shawn was gonna loose all his temper but then, lucky me, he realized that we weren't alone.

"Why wouldn't you tell me you have a boyfriend?" His raspy voice really scaring me, and his eyes never leaving mine. "I j-just didn't know it was a really important fact" I ask him more than afirm him.

Now that I think about I should have told him about Zig the day Shawn started making moves on me. But I didn't. Why? I really don't have an answer for that question.

Shawn has never left my mind since I know him. I wanna take him and fuck him all day long. I wanna be the reason why he's moaning and cumming all over. I wanna cry out his name, more known as "daddy" in bed.

I have daddy issues.