seven

I'm going to fuck my boss and, as he said, nobody is gonna stop me.

|| Brooklyn ||

It's now or never.

"Go to the bed and lay there on your four babygirl. Daddy is gonna make you feel the best you've ever felt."

I do as I'm told and wait for him on the bed. I can actually see all his back muscles while he's looking for something im the closet.

Once he turns around I see he has a blindfold and a pair of handcuffs. Only the thought of him cuffing me to the bed and thrusting into me makes my body move and shiver uncomfortably because of the need I have.

"Stay still baby. This is not even the beginning." His raspy voice while he comes to me with the sound of the handcuffs colliding.

I try to stop moving but I can't. I feel his hot breath on my neck and suddenly he wraps my arms and handcuffs my wrists to the headboard of his bed. Then, he puts me the blindfold and I become nervous all of a sudden.

Now that I can not touch him I feel the urge to do so. I feel the urge to make him feel good. I feel the urge to grab his dick and put it in my mouth even though a few minutes ago I was in that exact position.

He breaks my thoughts with a spank on my ass. "Fuuck" I mumble under my breath trying to go unnoticed. "Oh babygirl, now this is just the start of a long long sex session".

I shake under his touch. His hands roaming all of my body. Touching places I didn't even know I had. My head going crazy of how good his touch feels on me, making me wetter by the second.

He grabs my ass violently and spreads my cheeks so he has a better access to eat me out. I feel his hot breath against me and this is all I needed to squirt so I do, I just couldn't hold it anymore.

"Oh Brooks, looks like I don't have to touch you to make you cum babygirl. Daddy loves the effect he has on you my love".

I feel my cheeks burn and he chuckles feeling powerful.

Then, his hands go on my tights so I could stay still for him. He grabs them a little bit harder since I can't stop moving and starts doing his amazing job.

I feel his tongue colliding with my clit and I suddenly let out a loud moan. "O-oh damn da-aad-yyy". He lets out a bit of laugher against me, thing that is enough for him to send me over the edge and squirt again.

Once I am finished, he puts his tongue in me again, cleaning all of me. "Fucking hell babygirl, you taste better than heaven". I get goosebumps all over my skin at the sound of his raspy and hot voice.

He unwraps his arms from my tights and takes my blindfold off so I could enjoy the view of him.

"Eyes up here princess" and my thoughts are broken. I stop daydreaming and try to go where he is, but not being able to do so since I'm still handcuffed to the headboard.

He smirks at me and approaches me giving me a wet kiss on the lips and then starts with my neck. I put my head to the side so he has more room to do his thing and I bite my lip to prevent me from moaning.

"Don't hold your moans for me. Never!" he spanks my ass once again. "Shit, I'm sorry daddy".

"No you're not. You have to be punished since you've been a bad girl. You can't stay still when I'm eating, you hold your moans and you cum whenever you want. I am not going to accept that! On your knees, now." I began shaking but still do what he says afraid of what he's going to do to me.

"Babygirl, you won't be able to walk tomorrow" he enters in me without hesitation and I gasp in pain since I haven't had sex in so long and plus he's huge.

He keeps thrusting into me and after a few minutes I adjust to his size and start feeling nothing but pleasure. I hear him grunting and moaning, thing that I am happy to hear since it's because of me.

"Fuck Brook you're so fucking tight!" he groans. His thrust start becoming deeper and faster and I start feeling close to my climax, my walls clench around him so he notices that I am close. "There's no way you're cumming".

I start screaming his name and he pulls off me grabbing my hips and turning me around, me laying on my back. With his hands still on my hips he enters me once again, this time hitting my spot since he's deeper if that was possible.

His hands move from my hips to my breast and he begins to suck senseless. "Daddy I can't hold it so much longer" I almost cry.

My moans become louder and his name is leaving my mouth every four seconds and as I scream his thrust are turning into something sloppier, telling me he was close too.

"At the count of three you cum, okay?" his hand connecting with my clit and his eyes on mine. I nodded fast, knowing that if I waited a bit longer I was gonna cum without his approval.

"1, 2, 3! Now baby, let me see you enjoying my dick!" I squirted in a matter of seconds making me more tired than I already was.

I let out a sight and with it a yawn comes along. "You tired love?" he smirks at the fact that he tired me as he unhand-cuffs me. "Hell yeah your son makes me work hard!"

"Sure" he chuckles and puts a blanket on me, laying there with his arms around my body until I fell asleep in his warmness.

He feels like home.