two

||Brooklyn||

It's Sunday night which means that the weekend is almost over and tomorrow I have to go to Mr. Mendes's place to babysit.

I've spent all weekend at my boyfriend's apartment, hanging around with him and going out for lunch and that usual and clingy things you do as a couple.

I just got back to my small but cozy apartment so I can have some real rest since Zig wouldn't have let me have my beauty sleep. He can be quite annoying the most of the time but I still love him tho.

After a long shower I put my pijama and go to bed. Tomorrow's the big day. My first day of babysitting Mr. Mendes's child, who I don't even know yet.

In that moment all hit me, I know nothing about the child I'm gonna babysit. I don't even know if it's a boy or a girl! Damn it, I was all busy checking out Mr. Mendes that day that I didn't ask about his child even once.

There's nothing to freak out, I can get to know that little boy or girl tomorrow, right? Right, all on point.

Even though I shouldn't be worried about all that, I can't stop thinking about it until my eyes begin to become heavier and heavier every time I blink.

And finally I can reach my beauty and gorgeous sleep I needed.

❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁

My alarm doesn't stop beeping. It's 9am and I have to be at the Mendes's place around 9.30am since today is my first day and I can be half an hour later than usually I'm gonna have to go.

I suppose that Mrs. Mendes will be there, or at least Mr. Mendes to explain me all about my job. Because I actually know nothing about how am I supposed to feed and play with this kid.

I get all my stuff together and start preparing myself. I put a cute but comfortable outfit which is a skirt and a crop top, quite simple but who cares.

Once I'm ready I exit my apartment and start walking to my car. I plug in the radio and "Lovely" by Billie Eilish ft. Khalid starts to fill in my ears.

After a few minutes, 13 to be more exactly, I arrive at the Mendes's. I still not get used to the fact that they live in a fucking palace.

I finally arrive to the porch and I ring the bell.

||Shawn||

I was giving my son breakfast when suddenly I hear the doorbell.

Olivia left for work a while ago so I'm alone with my son Cole. So I guess I'm the only who has to open that stupid door.

I reach the door and I open it, letting me see and admire the perfect figure of the new babysitter. Damn my son is in great and hot hands.

In moments like that I'm all jealous. Yes, jealous of my own son. He has the right of spending all the time with this hot teenager as babysitter while I'm at work and plus looked out by my wife, who's my secretary.

After a few seconds traveling between my deepest thoughts, for example how would it be faster and easier to take off her clothes, I am ready to talk.

"Good morning Ms. Woods" Giving her my hand so she could shake it. I see her shaking a bit, I guess she's nervous which is totally understandable.

"Good morning Mr. Mendes, actually I'd be more comfortable if you call me just Brooklyn" Right after she looks down at her heels and blushes, action that I can perfectly see. I stay quiet, just admiring her pink cheeks.

"Okay, follow me then Brooklyn" I begin to walk to the kitchen where my 3 years old son is. "Brooklyn, this is my son Cole. Buddy this is Brooklyn and he's gonna take care of you while mommy and daddy are at work".