Love, it's sickening

Now that you have the background information you can read Bella's story in full context.
*Bella's POV*
Thursday-03/01/18
As we all know, high school is where most people adventure into their first relationship. I go to a fairly large school which means that there are many different types of love occurring all at once. Having the joyous experience of walking the halls and seeing couples making out and sharing drugs is quite mesmerizing. However, there are those couples who are absolutely adorable and make me hate being alone. All my friends are beginning to find their guy and I'm just here. I just like the wrong people, like the guy that doesn't speak English. Yeah, I liked him. Yeah, he liked me. No, we didn't date instead we stared at each other...all the time. Both of us were shy and awkward, so we never talked. The other guy I liked ended up dating one of my friends. Needless to say, I don't have the best of luck with boys. I currently like a senior which I have no chance with. One, because he's a senior and they don't date lower class men...it's like a social rule. And two, he's super hot and I'm not. Man, it sucks being awkward and ugly.
Ya know what else sucks about high school? Drugs. People do so much stuff that I never expected. That life seems interesting, but I'm a good little child...as of now. All of the hot guys take xanies and most people use a juul which they think is super cool, but it's really not. They do it in the middle of class like they are just so edgy and crazy, but it's literally vape. Like, what?!?

I haven't been feeling great lately which is not surprising at this point. Coach G's class has been stressing me out. We had 2 essays due in the same weekend and are currently working on 3 projects. *eye roll*

Dad has been acting like the world is ending. I know he has a lot of pain because of the accident, but he acts like a baby. I honestly think he loves pain more than anything else.

Here's the tea: Lauren and Zach are hardcore flirting with each other. So that's another friend gone to the dating life.

XOX Bella