Author's Note

Hey guys!

If you've made it to here, (without skipping everything I hope) then I just want to say thank you so much for taking the time to read this!

To be honest, I've never really been much of a poet. But they say love and heartbreak can change a person, and well, I'm hoping you got a little sense of both.

Just in case you were a little lost about where this series of poems in one work was intended for, yes, most of them are about a past relationship I've been involved in. I'm not gonna put the business out there, so just pm if you actually are interested to know more about that.

Anywho, enough rambling! I'm currently working on some more ideas and will probably be thinking of creating a second volume for this work. Maybe TFP 2? Or the second edition? Who knows.

Please check out my other works! I've been working hard to keep this going and I'm up 100 followers!!! (That may not be a lot to you, but I'm grateful none the less.)

Please Vote, Comment, and Give Some Feedback! Tell me which one was your favorite! Which one you were a little confused about, and if you'd like one dedicated to you! I'd be more than happy to do so!

Peace Chicken Grease! (You guys are not chicken grease just FYI, it was just to rhyme.)

_JMAN78146