#18 Short Story

The-signs-stories

It's Friday at Zodiac Prep, and Gemini walks through the hallway, reading a Fan-fiction on his phone, trying not to bring attention to himself. The plan was working, until Capricorn showed up with her gang, Scorpio, Leo, andVirgo.

"Hello Gemini." Capricorn said with a grin.

"What do you want Capricorn?"

Gemini asks, looking up from his phone. Capricorn notices his book, and snatches it away from Gemini.

"What's this?"

Capricorn asks reading the story.

"What is this? Fan-fiction?" Capricorn snorts.

"Yeah? So what?" Gemini questions, snatching his phone away from Capricorn.

"How gay are you?" Scorpio says, his voice broken with laughter. Leo and Virgo join in with the laughter.

"Go to hell." Gemini hisses, before stomping off to lunch, with Capricorn laughing behind him. As Gemini rounds the corner, Capricorn turns to her group and bites her nails.

"How was I?" she whispers.

"Meh." Leo shrugs

"You weren't as bad as Scorpio though."

"Go f*** yourself." Scorpio grumbles

"But do you think he likes me back?" Capricorn asks nervously.

"Hell no." Virgo says. Capricorn lets out a breath,

"Lets head to lunch." she grumbles.

Gemini sits down next to Libra and Aquarius.

"You know what? I hate Capricorn."
Gemini grumbles.

Aquarius sighs,

"We know, you tell us everyday."

Aquarius says, her voice flat.

"It's because she likes you." Libra says, eating his sandwich. Gemini drops his spoon.

"Excuse me?" Gemini exclaims loudly, causing Aries to over hear them.Aries leans over to Taurus

"Gemini is at it again, He's such a two faced B****." He groans.

"I can hear you!" Gemini calls. Aries rolls his eyes, and drinks his milk silently,

"How do you know she likes me?" Gemini questions. Libra shrugs."I'm a psychic."
Libra whispers, wiggling his fingers in Gemini's face

"Plus, i heard them talking about it in history."

"Hmm." Aquarius mumbles

Gemini shakes his head, and begins to eat his yogurt, when a hand brushes his leg.

"WHAT THE F***" Gemini screams, jumping out of his seat. He looks under the lunch table to find Pisces drawing ducks on the floor.

"What even." Aquarius comments."Get out from there!" Gemini screams, throwing his hands up in the air, accidently hitting his milk, causing it to get knocked into Aries. Aries assuming it was Taurus, starts screaming at Taurus, who in retaliation, throws a book at Aries. Aries dodges, causing the book to hit Libra.

"That's it!" Libra screams, jumping over the table, pouncing on Cancer, thinking Cancer threw the book. Cancer starts biting Libra angrily, trying to get him off of her.Sagittarius walks in to the lunch room, and see's Gemini yelling at Pisces, Aries covered in milk, punching Taurus, while Taurus holds up a book in his defense, plus Cancer biting Libra on the floor. Meanwhile Aquarius sits on the table reading a book, with Pisces drawing ducks next to her feet.

"This school is f***** up."

Sagittarius comments.