#134 What I've Experienced Based On The Signs Around Me

Aries: I had a friend who's sign is Aries when I was on grade-8 highschool.She's smart and decent.She doesn't lose her top on rankings and always present on school.But I had this boy classmate this year(grade-10 highschool),he's a total freak.Like a classclown,but sometimes,he's not funny anymore,loud and he usually skip classes.But sometimes,I found him like a person who you can put trust on,(not that totally trustworthy.)

Taurus: I had 2 Taurus friends,they are beautiful,I adore them seriously,everyone in school had a crush on them.They are out-going and cheerful,they like arts and sometimes sports.And I really trust them,they are loyal like hell.

Gemini: Okay,I don't have that many connections to Geminis.But I had a classmate on my major on computer system servicing(and we are not close),I found him very talkative,like he would die if he didn't open his mouth for a second.He's an attention seeker and a heartbreaker's magnet.

Cancer: I had a girl Cancer classmate in computer system servicing too and she's my classmate back on grade-8.She's fine to be around,not that too loud and not too silent.She's behave but she's funny and crazy inside.Like she had her cellphone everywhere she goes.

Leo: Yep,she's my old best friend when I was in grade-9.But only friends now in grade-10(she had a new group of friends).Back then,we are so loud with Taurus,we are the trigger of laughter on class,like shout there,sing loud here,says shit everywhere.She told us stories from her childhood,from her broken family and to her elementary days,where it tells that she's one of the boys.

Virgo: She's my friend and classmate,I describe her like a perfectionist.But she doesn't know how to socialize that much,she had her phone everywhere and it's always loosing everytime.But it was always coming back.She says straight to the point.

Libra: She had a soft personality,or I must say sweet and nice,because she's my classmate and friend along with Pisces and Virgo.She's emotional,but she's a friend to anyone.My mom is a Libra,and she's sometimes like a friend of mine,but sometimes,she's so mean.

Scorpio: I had a Scorpio Aunty,and she's always flirting with someone in the phone,like video calls like that.But she's hot and know how to talk and socialize.She's sexually attractive to men.Like there's always a man who will come to our house just to see and talk to her.

Sagittarius: One of my favorites are this signs along with Aries and Aquarius.I had a Saggi. friend,and she's loud and talkative.She was nice and friends with anyone,she's smart and crazy .I had another boy classmate,and he always stays out of the room as positively as he can and I don't know why.

Capricorn: My younger sister(age of 8) was an attention seeker.Like she's the favourite.She's beautiful like my other Capricorn friends.And knows how to flirt but not to socialize.They like to live normal.

Aquarius: This is my sign.So let's start with girls,I had a friend,and she's flirty, loud and don't give a fuck to others.And to men,they are so warfreak.My Aqua classmate had a fight with someone(I didn't remember who is he) and another Aqua man from the other section days after the fight with someone that leads to the batch of whole grade-10 watch the intense scene.And my cousin,(age of 11) out of nowhere,slap my another Sagittarius cousin with no reason (I don't know what's going on his mind),they beat each other,they are just a kid.The two had bruises on their eyes and everywhere.

Pisces: This sign was my father's.I really love him,but I can't say this to him,after that day when I accidentally say things that I shouldn't say,and I can't bring back the time anymore.He always give me what I want and make me feel better everytime my mother(Libra) scolded me and made me feel useless.I truely appreciate him,because I know what he have been through,even if he almost lost his money and health to give us what we need.I had 2 more Pisces classmate and friend.The girl one is funny and loud and the boy(feeling girl at heart)is so smart,and updated to everything.

-------

So that's it.That's my honest opinion.

Follow me guys,and just comment appropriately below.

Check out my books:
*My Devil's Crown(Vampire/Werewolves/Witches,Eng)
*Silent Killer(Mystery/Thriller)
*Hiraeth(Science fiction,Eng)
*Epiphany of Aurora(Science fiction)
*I Am With The Playboy(Teen Fiction)
*Must Pay Blood(Fanfiction/Mystery/Thriller)
*Kuya(Romance)
*Day Dreaming(Teen Fiction)