#148 Males

astrologers-cloud-club

-zodiac males-

An Aries shook his head, a small smile curving his wet lips, as his eyes glanced in my direction. He leaned in closer, grabbing my palms which were covering my face. He, then, whispered in my ear, softly, “Don’t cover your face, I want to remember every single detail of it, always and forever”.

Taurus was blocking my way out of the science lab, looking down at me with a serious, stern face. I raised a brow before he could pull me back into the, now, empty classroom. “I saw how he looked at you”, he whispered and a shiver bloomed up my spine as I gulped. “You are mine, only”, he continued as he placed a soft kiss on my forehead.

Gemini was laughing with a large group of tomboys, looking my way as I walked into the caffee. He quickly whispered something into a guy’s ear before he stormed off to me, a wide, childish grin decorating his face. “Hello, gorgeous, would you mind helping me win a bet?”, he held out his hand towards me, waiting for my response that seemed to never come out of my mouth.

Cancer knocked at my door, late at night, with a bag full of snaks in his right arm and a fresh flower in the other one. He looked up at me, his eyes glistening with what seemed like adoration and frustration, before he handed his gifts to me. “I’m sorry I didn’t tell you I love you before this very moment”, he smiled softly, hiding away the saddness in his voice.

Leo was approaching the conflict I found myself in a couple of minutes ago, and immediately pushed back the tall guy who was forcing me to give him my last pocket money. Leo scared him off almost instantly, with his dangerously agressive gaze and after that, turned around to hug me tight to his chest. “How dare he treat my queen like a peasant?”, he whispered, stroking my hair gently.

Virgo hid his face behind his phone as I approached him to say hi. Giving me a warning look as I sat next to him on the bench, he finally realized I wasn’t going to leave so he put his phone away, staring deeply into my eyes. “Rude”, he scoffed but then entertwined his slender fingers with mine.

Libra jumped on the bed, laughing loudly as he listened to me sing a very popular song that played in the background. After some time, he lifted me up on the bed, next to him, as we were both left breathless after so much laughter and simply looked at my trembling lips. “I’m going to kiss you until I’ll wake up on the moon”, he brushed my hair and, before I knew it, his lips crushed over mine.

Scorpio was staying behind my back, watching how my hand was moving over the paper that was now filled with all sorts of lines, creating a sketch. I looked over at him but his body seemed to jump as my eyes met his and, in just a matter of seconds, he crossed his arms over his chest and found his way out of the room, mumbling underneath his breath a frustrated “Damn, control yourself”.

Sagittarius spotted me in the crowd at the local fair and left his group of friends to come talk to me for a couple of seconds. As usual, he was making jokes and being a really good company and mate but something made me question the nervousness in his eyes and the way he always seemed to reach out for my hand but stopped as soon as he realized he was going to touch me. After some time, he laughed loudly and face palmed himself. “Jeez, you make me so nervous”, he giggled.

Capricorn was showing me some good memes he found last night on tumblr, as well as he was rambling about a really important competition he totally ignored until the last moment. As he was scrolling through his phone, showing me the funny pictures, he stumbled across a picture of me. His breath nearly stopped but somehow, he managed to clear his throat and hide away his phone before his cheeks blushed SO hard. “Remember the meme about awkward moments?”, he chuckled nervously as I nodded, amuzed.

An Aquarius was lazily sipping his coffee as he texted someone, noticing with the corner of his eyes how I was glancing his way, hoping he’ll come say hi. As he threw his phone back into his backpack, sipping the last drop of coffee in his cup, he finally walked towards my table and pattet my shoulder, friendly. “Nice choice of clothing”, he winked at me before walking out of the coffee shop, leaving me confused and alone.

Pisces was driving his car silently, listening to the radio, glancing from time to time my way without saying a word, regarding the pressure between our bodies. I tried to crack up a joke about the bright choice of colors I could notice inside of his charcoal black car but all he did was nodd and carefully grab my hand, placing it on his knee. “You should see the color of my bedsheets, then”, he smirked and watched how I blushed HARD.

--------

Source: @Tumblr

Read my English stories: "Hiraeth" and "My Devil's Crown"

Tagalog: "Silent Killer"