#129 Zodiac Scenario#1

Aries(m)♥Pisces(f)

Pisces is walking around the campus with her headphones on.Listening to her new updated play list.On the other side,a group of boys were wandering with their jersey shirts on.Leaded by Aries while dribbling the ball.His attention was suddenly steal by that attractive girl walking with her headphones.Their eyes were locked for a second before they could pass away each other.Her lovely fragrance makes this man stop.Aries was now a little bit stable than before.His friends noticed his mood swing.Asking him what happened,but Aries can't resist Pisces dreamy eyes.He turn his back and find Pisces in the crowded campus.His height didn't help him,so he tip-toed.Aries decided to chase the girl,he thinks that it's now or never.He's determined on what he wants to get.He pushes everyone who blocked his way,he didn't listen to his friends that's now calling him.Aries now,saw Pisces walking.He called the girl.Pisces immediately turned back,she was also interested with Aries and she was only waiting for signals.Her smile grow as they face each other not minding the people who passes between them.Aries approach the girl.He's an expressive man who say words undecidedly.
" Girl,Let's have a date"