#143 Marvel Character Soulmate

Aries (March 21 – April 19): Star-Lord

You're an enthusiastic and active sign, Aries, always on the hunt for new experiences and never content with just laying around. You need someone who can match your energy and zest for life, making Star-Lord your ultimate soulmate. Not only does he have a great sense of humor that will add some fun to your highly organized life, but he's also always searching for a new adventure. Star-Lord will ensure that you're never bored or immobile, and your strong personalities will be the perfect complement to one another.

(Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 via Marvel Studios)

Taurus (April 20 – May 20): Captain America

Oh, Taurus—your exterior is practical and grounded, but underneath the surface you're filled with a deep emotional depth that begs to be understood. You need a partner who's sensitive and caring, making Captain America the perfect match for you. His emotional, sympathetic and altruistic nature will pair perfectly with your natural reliability and devotion. You have a shared view of the world and an ability to truly understood each other's feelings, the perfect combination for a lifelong love.

(Captain America: The First Avenger via Marvel Studios)

Gemini (May 21 – June 20): Bruce Banner

You're the two-sided mystery of the zodiac, Gemini. No one can ever be quite sure what they're going to get with you, but one thing that's abundantly clear is your deep connection to matters of the mind. You're fun-loving and social, but you need intellectual stimulation to truly feel fulfilled. With his incredible wisdom and wits, Bruce Banner is the ultimate soulmate for you. Together, you can develop a deep intellectual collection that'll bring out all your emotions, which are usually trapped deep beneath the surface. Plus, the green monster inside of him will allow him to fully relate to your two-sided personality, deepening your connection and making the two of you the ultimate power couple.

(The Avengers via Marvel Studios)

Cancer (June 21 – July 22): Loki

You're basically a little ball of emotions, Cancer, but you keep your feelings trapped under the surface and you're unwilling to reveal your true self unless you wholeheartedly trust someone. Intuition is your strength, and you need someone who can instinctively understand and connect with your feelings, without you having to explain yourself. Shockingly enough, Loki is the perfect soulmate for you. He has an instinctual understanding of what people need and want, allowing him to connect with your feelings without forcing you to open up. He's also quite sensitive and soft under the surface with a truly good heart, despite his many mistakes. Together, you can each feel understood and appreciated, which is all either of you really want.

(Thor: Ragnarok via Marvel Studios)

Leo (July 23 – Aug. 22): Black Panther 

You're ruled by the Sun, Leo—a fire sign with a warm heart and a creative personality. You're not afraid of taking center stage, so you need a partner that won't shy away from  your radiant light. With his self-confidence, endless capacity for deep thought and love for helping others, Black Panther is the perfect match for you. Your outspoken and warm emotional nature is the perfect match for his more aloof approach to life, and his deep love for individuality and independence will allow each of you to shine in your own time. Instead of stepping on each other and competing to be the best, you'll each help each other to accomplish your own goals. It's the perfect match for a lifelong romance.