CHAPTER TWO

(Vanessa's Pov)

"Please cover up," I rushed out, eyes tightly shut as I heard a snort.

"Fucking creep," She commented. I bit down on my tongue, holding in words willing to fall.

The woman's curse words rang in my ears. I didn't dare remove my hands away from my eyes, not wanting to see the sight of her nude body. I could hear distant movement, and had hope she was dressing back into her clothing.

"Okay you creep, you can look now." She snapped, her tone nowhere near friendly. Swallowing, I felt a frown curl onto my lips as I hesitantly brought my hands back down to my sides. I mentally thanked God when I saw she was now covered in an overly large men's shirt, which I guessed wasn't hers.

"Who the fuck are you and what the fuck are you doing here?" She spat, a scowl playing on her face as she stared back at me with a hard glare. Well, wasn't she just polite? I inhaled a sharp breath before speaking. For some reason, I had a feeling this conversation wouldn't be exactly easy.

"I'm Vanessa. Vanessa Probe." I trailed off, the frown still playing on my lips. "You, uh, you must be Jasmine? I'm your new dorm mate."

Confusion explicitly slipped onto her face as she raised a brow at me. "I'm sorry, but would you mind repeating yourself?"

Furrowing my brows, I cleared my throat. "I'm Vanessa... Your new dorm mate?"

She paused for a few seconds before a loud laugh boomed out of her. My frown grew deeper as I silently watched her find humor in my words. Whatever was funny, I was oblivious to it and found myself staring back at her with confusion.

"I'm so sorry, Vanessa, but I think you're mistaken." She finally let out once her laughter had come to an end.

"What?" I mumbled.

"Yeah, you see, my name's not Jasmine and this isn't my dorm." She explained, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Oh," I frowned.

"Yeah," She grinned, amused. 

"Well, I, the woman who works at the front office, Carol, she gave me the key to this dorm." I told her, still not making sense of the situation. "This is dorm 34, right?"

The short redhead's eyes darted over to the key I lifted up. I took a quick glance over her profile, only then picking out small details. She had natural tanned skin, a certain Hispanic like quality to her. Her short hair reached her shoulders, and the fiery red color looked apparently dyed; it wasn't natural. Her eyes were brown, narrowed on me and her lips were full, pursed into a scowl. She was uniquely gorgeous.

"What the..." She trailed off, sounding baffled. "Are you sure she gave you the correct dorm number and key? Besides, this is in the male dormitory."

"Yeah," I nodded, sighing. "It's a long story, but apparently there's been a shortage of dorms and -"

I found myself being cut silent when deep, low footsteps were heard approaching us. My head immediately followed the direction the footsteps came from, landing on an incredible sight. A sight that made my breath get caught inside my throat, and my heart to instantly speed up.

He had to be one of the most handsome males I had ever laid eyes on. Around six foot, a hard jaw, dark blonde hair; wet from an obvious shower. His eyes were hazel colored, sparkly and intriguing. And his lips were soft-looking, pink and breathtaking.

Whatever I was talking about was forgotten - out of the window. I couldn't find myself to look away from him. Especially when I noticed his bare, muscular, tattooed torso that was on view for my eyes. My wondering eyes trailed lower and widened when I saw the loosely tied towel around his waist, a sharp v-line leading to a forbidden place.